Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604488 times)

You can be his tag-team partner for the chainsaw-gorilla match. If you do that, though, the gorilla gets a flamethrower for a right arm, too.
and a bird cage
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:14:07 PM by Aware »

You can be his tag-team partner for the chainsaw-gorilla match. If you do that, though, the gorilla gets a flamethrower for a right arm, too.
What if I back redboner redconer too? He's been an all around cool guy, an I think he would do well as admin.

Name: ButlerBlockhead125

BL_ID: 103253 (This account is an alt of an unusable account of BL_ID: 29491)

Previous administration experience.
Samcity's Freebuild, or CRP
Bloodage2's Freebuild
Danny Boy's Freebuild
Magician's Mafia Madness
*Jeebis' Falling Tiles

Who reccomends me.
WaterOre(Phlogistion)
Xillogean(Jonathant1)(- 牛肉 -)
Redconer
Sirgir
Aluxion
Blocklegend
Magician

Why should I accept you?

I am a very fair admin but I do not tolerate repeating rule breakers. I can solve problems and I am very creative so if there are any arguments that are going on I can brainstorm ideas to end the argument.

Even though it says that a lot of people also play on the server frequently, I play on the server at any chance I can get. (Server is down; I'm not able to access the internet or computer, etc.) meaning I can be a very efficient administrator. I also have many hours in the game meaning that if anyone would be asking a question I might have a chance to answer it.

I also put the server before  game play, so if I’m already in the game and playing and someone asks a question or rules need enforcing, I will stop and do that before going on and playing.

I will also not allow negativity towards other players or themselves, say one person lost as boss and they say they are very bad at boss, suck at it etc. I will try and encourage them to keep going and give them some tips on the boss that they are using. And I will try to demote the excessive celebration after winning against an abnormally easy boss fight, as that discourages the other player to play as boss.

I do not let my mood, bad or good, reflect on my inflicted punishments on rule-breakers. As I have seen this has become an issue with current admins.

I'm very bad at building, and since I almost never event, that means that I will most likely be playing the game during my times in the server. So while every admin is helping the server or building for it, I can actually see how large problems break out, and who most likely started or made the problem, so I can help get a solution for it. or if there are any trolls or rule breakers in the game, in which admins outside of the arena will not be able to notice.

Time Zone/Region: Eastern, USA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Jeebis' Falling Tiles I was not a full admin, but he frequently went afk and put me as admin to watch over the server while he was gone.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:27:21 AM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

What if I back redboner redconer too? He's been an all around cool guy, an I think he would do well as admin.
Then he has to fight two psychotic chainsaw flamethrower gorillas instead of one.

Then he has to fight two psychotic chainsaw flamethrower gorillas instead of one.
:'(

What if I back him too?

What if I back him too?

Then you'll have to fight my 1,000 Wyverns with a toothpick.
Making it back alive isn't guaranteed.

cnai b psychotic chainsaw flamethrower gorilla plz

Then you'll have to fight my 1,000 Wyverns with a toothpick.
Making it back alive isn't guaranteed.
where in the world do you keep 1000 wyverns?

Did I just accidentally delete my application? -_- srs forums

EDIT: Wait never mind I'm good.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:05:55 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

Bump

Yes, a bumper cars arena for dead people to wait in would be great

Yes, a bumper cars arena for dead people to wait in would be great
woo
bumper cars

I juggled SC Mid-Air with a turret earlier today, what do I win?

I juggled SC Mid-Air with a turret earlier today, what do I win?
You did that to me as well when I was Ephialtes