Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1657159 times)

If I remembered correctly, he sent a PM to Pecon which was some sort of a threat

I'm pretty sure he did some stuff to get himself banned in addition to those lovely PMs. I'll take a look sometime.

Description:
4:32 AM - Marioguy0: Resolved issues with acid pit side tunnles:
4:32 AM - Marioguy0: 1.  Defective collision restored to proper
4:32 AM - Marioguy0: 2.  Height reduction
4:32 AM - Marioguy0: Resolved issue with the acid pit jump pad system:
4:33 AM - Marioguy0: 1.  Should not be pretty much certain death, like any good deathtrap.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4ear85w5gj0ssv4/castles.bls

The formatting is great and all, but you do realise that we are just going to copy/paste the plain text into titanpad? It really doesn't matter.

You would need to remove most of the bbc text, it's gonna be a pain for us to remove all of those tags in titanpad

You would need to remove most of the bbc text, it's gonna be a pain for us to remove all of those tags in titanpad

There's nothing wrong with it, all of the text copies perfectly into Titanpad, except for "admin application" in the size it is. What are you talking about? We've never removed the tags.

Noob alert

There's nothing wrong with it, all of the text copies perfectly into Titanpad, except for "admin application" in the size it is. What are you talking about? We've never removed the tags.
Noob alert
Well it's a bit of a hassle sometimes

Well it's a bit of a hassle sometimes
You don't really have to quote the application.

Around 9:24 A.M. [Eastern Standard Time], all Normal and Boss classes were not functioning, and I tried to figure out what happen but couldn't get the conclusion. What's really going on?

Around 9:24 A.M. [Eastern Standard Time], all Normal and Boss classes were not functioning, and I tried to figure out what happen but couldn't get the conclusion. What's really going on?
Server disappeared from master server

The server needs to come back up now.

I hope the server comes back on soon. Im getting withdrawal.

I've rebooted the server. I'm going to try to investigate why the issues are occurring so frequently, so I'm running a trace. The server will be less responsive than normal. The server can't handle a trace.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:24:36 PM by Pecon »

[generic trace pun here]

the runner is getting revenge on the server for voting to remove him.

"if i can't play NO ONE will."