Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604491 times)

Does the resistance stack?
You should have asked:

"But do they blend?"

But do they blend?

Now some one explain to me, why the firebugs jets were butchered.
And dont give me that bullstuff about it being "Op".
Its not that hard to kill a firebug, but now its just too easy..

Firebug:
-Weak jets
-Fast consumption of fuel
-Slow refill time
-High jump
-Can not jet boost

Many people assume that this was more than a nerf

Now some one explain to me, why the firebugs jets were butchered.
And dont give me that bullstuff about it being "Op".
Its not that hard to kill a firebug, but now its just too easy..

I had many complaints about Firebug. A slight nerf was suggested, hit a bit too hard, so I threw it back the other way a bit. It's back to what it used to be for the most part, save for having a fast recharge. Maybe you'd like to get the perfect balance for an entire server?

Firebug:
-Weak jets
-Fast consumption of fuel
-Slow refill time
-High jump
-Can not jet boost

Many people assume that this was more than a nerf

I can't say this is correct, for the most part anyway.

Firebug is difficult to use now, we all need to find a better solution to not make it so loving op or too weak

Firebug is difficult to use now, we all need to find a better solution to not make it so loving op or too weak

It is just fine the way it is, in my opinion.

Get rid of the shotgun, if the firebug is being damaged it cannot jet for 1-2 seconds.
Ex: Rotondo could easily kill them if they aren't paying attention well

Firebug is in a good spot, I don't see where you're coming from. Good aim with the shotgun and knowledge of the jet mechanics goes a long way in boosting your effectiveness. It's not a class where you can just hold left click and look in the boss' general direction to achieve most damage for the round (spoiler: Overweight).

Firebug is in a good spot, I don't see where you're coming from. Good aim with the shotgun and knowledge of the jet mechanics goes a long way in boosting your effectiveness. It's not a class where you can just hold left click and look in the boss' general direction to achieve most damage for the round (spoiler: Overweight).

I agree with you on the firebug, and with the overweight, just break the hitbox like the old firebug and you can manage to get decent damage.

W-what the

I just don't wanna say it
 :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

Then don't say anything

I just don't wanna say it

OH OH u said it you said it!!