Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604663 times)

The redo map of valley is interesting...

I really don't like the spawns though, you have to walk unnecessary long ways and the spawn looks like it was just duplicated over and over again.

There has been no redo of Valley. If you're talking the current map, it's remake of Desert.

Care to elaborate on the duplication though? If you meant the booths/stalls, sure. It's a bit more open than say Hangar's spawn, but it's always cramped with people walking over each other. I figured it'd be something new. I mean, if it's still too long at that point, the gui is always available.

I see your point, it is kind of annoying trying to get past people.

Maybe make the stall organization a bit more square instead of so long?

The stalls all look the same and in the same super-shift space apart. I just think they could be re-arranged.

Ice Queen is OP as loving stuff
it's meant for very high playercounts i think

same for lich queen

Has anyone just zoomed in on tophat's face until it takes over the whole screen out of boredom?

Has anyone just zoomed in on tophat's face until it takes over the whole screen out of boredom?
yes

I got GW and had to leave :(

I zoom into Aware's face and just think, "Potato"

these two goons are holding up the server

I've known them to be systematically starfishs before.

these two goons are holding up the server

Thanks. In the process of dealing with.

Edit: Ended up banning both.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:24:33 AM by Tophat2 »

there should be an achievement for killing a boss almost singlehandedly in under 2 minutes

call it 'boss rush' or something i dunno

there should be an achievement for killing a boss almost singlehandedly in under 2 minutes

call it 'boss rush' or something i dunno
there's ready, set, gameover. which if i recall is just kill the boss under 30 seconds with a backstab.

there's ready, set, gameover. which if i recall is just kill the boss under 30 seconds with a backstab.
close, its kill a boss in under 30 seconds. its just easier to obtain with a backstab

I wonder how many admins are really active these days. Seems like there is a huge staff list.
I show up every once in a while, I'm always ready for request though if there ever needs to be an admin on the server or asshats are doing stuff.