Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604429 times)

Would you like me to make a few logos for you server or website? i can make pretty fancy and nice logos. :cookie:

Done.

now that it's possible, I'll need to kill a boss with a welder

now that it's possible, I'll need to kill a boss with a welder

Done.

In all seriousness though, I'm planning on giving the engineer and scientist their own weapons. Patience.
I actually think it would be a nice idea to maybe give the welder a secondary attack, like a chargeable energy burst laser.
Or something like zero-suit samus's tazer gun thing.

It's a good song Aquarus gave me, and I looped it. Take a look at it and tell me what you think.
Click here.
Clicking this link will instantly start the download.

It's a good song Aquarus gave me, and I looped it. Take a look at it and tell me what you think.
Click here.
Clicking this link will instantly start the download.

oh my god yes

oh my god yes
This is the reason why I want to change my custom title to The Loopmaker colored Purple (660066).
People like how I loop songs and how the admins/super admins loop songs.

Now we need the engineer to have that 7 damage per hit tf2 pistol

Had an Idea for a "panic" mode when you hit a certain HP threshold.

Maybe boost stats when under 25 or less HP.
+Agility (Affects Jumping and Running)
+Damage (Deal more damage)
+Defense (Take less damage)

*VERY RARE*+Special (Adds all three of the above, extremely rare, only more common at medium to high playercounts)

You get one of the above randomly whenever you hit a certain HP limit, we could even add more of them if we want to make things different.
These should not apply for Bosses, as for minibosses...at the moment I think not, this should only apply to Normals.

Maybe boost stats when under 25 or less HP.
+Agility (Affects Jumping and Running)
no pls

low hp boss + extra speed = running

no pls

low hp boss + extra speed = running
I clearly said it would not affect bosses twice, only normals and it would a very small boost nothing drastic at all.