Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622217 times)

Big community deez dayz.
Especially for this server DEEZ DAYZ.
If anything, the community right now is semi-inactive because of school lol

I haven't really noticed the server in a while, so when I went on 'Boss Battle's Server' I literally thought it was a rip off of the Pecon7's Boss Battles.

Big community deez dayz.
Especially for this server DEEZ DAYZ.
I'm sorry, what

I'm sorry, what
What I meant was that I was saying the community was "huge". Not many users join due to school, so it kinda makes sense that I should've put my player change question in a new topic. No worries now, I already have a player.

What I meant was that I was saying the community was "huge". Not many users join due to school, so it kinda makes sense that I should've put my player change question in a new topic. No worries now, I already have a player.
If anything, the community right now is semi-inactive because of school lol
I understand that. xP

Youre not gonna turn this server into a casual unfun pile of trash are you guys?

Right?......RIIGHT?!

Youre not gonna turn this server into a casual unfun pile of trash are you guys?

Right?......RIIGHT?!

I'd hope not.

Right?......RIIGHT?!
what?

Right?......RIIGHT?!
What's the matter, unhappy about getting banned?

Right?......RIIGHT?!
... I don't think they plan on doing that, considering it's a game and games are supposed to be fun.

You got banned, didn't you?

... I don't think they plan on doing that, considering it's a game and games are supposed to be fun.

You got banned, didn't you?
probably did, so i guess he has to make a poor attempt to slander the server or something along those lines of petty. But i don't know.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

probably did, so i guess he has to make a poor attempt to slander the server or something along those lines of petty. But i don't know.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds legit.

What's the matter, unhappy about getting banned?

Im not banned, I havent been to the server for about 2 months...
Unless someone on the server banned me already....

Im not banned, I havent been to the server for about 2 months...
Unless someone on the server banned me already....

...so you haven't been on the server for several months, and you leave a useless non-constructive post about the server possibly being turned into, and I quote, "a casual unfun pile of trash"? I mean, that alone sounds ban-worthy out of pure illogical idiocy.