Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618411 times)

hey when i died on your server about 2 days ago, this happened

i'm assuming that the red and blue bits aren't supposed to be there

this was the avatar that i had on at the time
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:19:09 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

hey when i died on your server about 2 days ago, this happened

i'm assuming that the red and blue bits aren't supposed to be there

this was the avatar that i had on at the time

I'm not 100% sure, and not an admin, but I assume that it glitched out that you have the playertype without legs so the dead body appeared as one which had legs, and the bottom of your avatar stayed in color. Sorry if this may make no sense.

If William slays a player and that player has a "dress", their holographic body would appear to have shoes, with their "dress" parts sticking out

i think we've established that, nerd >:(

laser resistance
reduces damage that the cap laser does

bullet armor
reduces damage dealt by bullets (and only bullets)

jets
adds jets to some bosses (not rotondo, william, medusa, or penth)

special spawn and death animations
you get the idea

just to name a few ideas from the poll

bullet armor
reduces damage dealt by bullets (and only bullets)
I dont quite agree with this, especially if you have this bullet armor with kaje or penth while fighting 20+ people. Penth already takes less damage, and if you add bullet armor, shes going to tank miniguns, one of the most effective normals weapon v penth

Anyone else getting a weird "Blockland Authentication for user failed. You must have recently logged into Blockland with this username on this network in order to register under it." error when trying to sign up for the forums?

noooo, the secret has been spread.  :panda:

imo this song needs to be added, idk which parts of it but it needs to be added
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/616845

I found a commercial that uses the clash song :O
http://youtu.be/nge9E9Risak

I found a commercial that uses the clash song :O
http://youtu.be/nge9E9Risak
what.. The... forget DID I JUST WATCH.

Anyone else getting a weird "Blockland Authentication for user failed. You must have recently logged into Blockland with this username on this network in order to register under it." error when trying to sign up for the forums?
This is probably the wrong board as this is a server thread. Try posting in the Help section. Anyways I had this problem in the past. I think it was just a bug with my pc or wifi.

This is probably the wrong board as this is a server thread. Try posting in the Help section. Anyways I had this problem in the past. I think it was just a bug with my pc or wifi.
He's talking about the Boss Battles forums. The only known issue with the authentication is that it breaks if your name has special (non-ascii) characters in it. Otherwise you're just doing it wrong.

He's talking about the Boss Battles forums. The only known issue with the authentication is that it breaks if your name has special (non-ascii) characters in it. Otherwise you're just doing it wrong.
Oh ok. My bad