Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622037 times)

I posted my application on one of the websites that was advertised on the server

Add a special boss that appears like,1/1000th of the time a player becomes boss called the farhead that is being distorted while being a blockhead in agony with no weapons... And then he materializes to a distorted being from the farlands that is a slightly more powerful than normal boss.

When he kills someone he can summon the bodies to mini-distorted beings that can attack enemy players. The beings are controlled by the players themselves too.
This seems cool (however a little confusing). The only bad thing would be teaming by the summons. In my opinion, if this were to happen, the summons should be bots, or have there be a point boost for the summons. However, if there was a wrench, it would be almost useless I guess(except for attacking), unless it would "purify" the summons. This also may create some farming, but only when the 1/1000th(or so) chance that this boss would appear.

I posted my application on one of the websites that was advertised on the server
They do applications ever few months.

This seems cool (however a little confusing). The only bad thing would be teaming by the summons. In my opinion, if this were to happen, the summons should be bots, or have there be a point boost for the summons. However, if there was a wrench, it would be almost useless I guess(except for attacking), unless it would "purify" the summons. This also may create some farming, but only when the 1/1000th(or so) chance that this boss would appear.
That would pretty much be Lich Queen though, with the bot summons and all...

maybe they should add Normal taunts
press a key to say a taunt
cooldown of 5 or 10sec to prevent abuse
EX.
'HEY, CHECK YOSELF BEFORE YA REK YOSELF'
the taunts are only voices like gmod prop hunt, you can still move & all
edit: more examples
'See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!'
'Uh...'
'Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that EVERYONE died. The end.'
'That didn't help at all...'
'WHERES THE loving GOLDEN WRENCH GUY?!?!?!'
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:44:06 PM by Blue Screen »

maybe they should add Normal taunts
press a key to say a taunt
cooldown of 5-10sec to prevent abuse
EX.
'HEY, CHECK YOSELF BEFORE YA REK YOSELF'
the taunts are only voices like gmod prop hunt, you can still move & all
was about to say it would be abused until I saw the cool down part...

was about to say it would be abused until I saw the cool down part...
Just make the cool down the same as player emotes.

I've been admin here for almost 4 years aaaaaaa

I've been admin here for almost 4 years aaaaaaa
I've been a $12 donor for almost 24 hours aaaaaaa

I would like you to consider "Rocket Surgeon" from No More Heroes as a song to go on the server.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76q7E8dIEB0
 The composer's are Masafumi Takada and Jun Fukuda

2 Year anniversary of being permabanned for no reason
;^)
best mods 2013 I love you guys

6th month anniversary of not being banned for no reason.

Also coincidentally the 6th month anniversary of not playing.

;^)
best mods 2013 I love you guys

You were banned for what was described. I took a look at the logs and you had been banned by three admins in roughly the same time frame, just mine was the one that stuck. Fairly certain it's your whole general attitude.

07/02/14   18:57:30   Redconer   33688   ?   39903   -1   We do not like trolls here, goodbye
07/02/14   18:59:07   Soroxzion   19578   ?   39903   21966   Trolling is not permitted within this server, Disruption of the flow of gameplay.
07/02/14   19:03:48   Tophat   43023   ?   39903   -1   Admitting to major trolling.

Bans listed just for future reference.