Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619498 times)

I'd like to point out the tiniest of tiny errors, in the Normals shop, it says that the Master Chief is 'very fas'. It's missing a T :)

First, thank you so much for not writing a great wall of china.

Second, I think your onto something really nice, I agree the smg rifleman has is not the best but I was only using it as an example, now I just had a great idea, what if instead of regular weapons this runner has "laser" themed weapons to stand out from the others? Like a three shot burst gun, a different laser pistol and a laser baton or something, and to fix the not being able to be hit problem, like I said in one of my posts, reduce runner's speed and give him the run function from the sports player type, from there you can adjust how long the player can run and shorten it or increase it like done with firebug's jets.

I think we should keep scientist, who said there couldn't be 10 classes instead of 9? How about scientist gets his satchel charges moved to detonator's class and scientist gains something like a melee force field item that can only block from the front but not from the back, and the shield breaks once its hit, but it will regenerate over time?

Its just my idea to make scientist a even more defense based class.
Wait why does detonator need epoxy bombs
Epoxy bombs are a good way to protect shields :(

I'd like to point out the tiniest of tiny errors, in the Normals shop, it says that the Master Chief is 'very fas'. It's missing a T :)
Very fat

Wait a minute, so how much damage does the laser exactly due to the boss?
I heard that it takes off 20% of the boss's max hp, but I just want some clarification.

A new "Runner" type class would be cool, with the sports playertype sprint thing. We should put it as a vote, and every player can vote only once and after a few weeks, the result should be decided.
Also, what happened to the idea of a boss shop? Wasn't there a vote on having one, with a heavy majority on there being one?

Unless the boss shop is cosmetics or a special effect it would kind of just unbalance the game.

Wait why does detonator need epoxy bombs
Epoxy bombs are a good way to protect shields :(
Very fat
Epoxy bombs fit in better with detonator , scientist could have another weapon that does something similar, considering I somehow got satchel charge from epoxy bomb, why not give scientist a satchel "charge" that spews electricity and stuns the boss, or slows down or something.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:33:23 PM by ZERØ »

why not give scientist a satchel "charge" that spews electricity and slows down or something.
epoxy does this already

also if it were to stun the boss it would be op cuz stabs

and how does epoxy fit with detonator

epoxy does this already

also if it were to stun the boss it would be op cuz stabs

and how does epoxy fit with detonator
"Its a bomb" Explosives are his thing.

Oh wait I have an idea, how about something explosive test tubes that make huge green puff clouds that slowly inflict damage onto the boss (the boss turns green for a bit and takes damage)

Wait a minute, so how much damage does the laser exactly due to the boss?
I heard that it takes off 20% of the boss's max hp, but I just want some clarification
The first time it does 15% of the boss hp, then each extra time it is multiplied by 1.3
So,
1: 15%
2: 19.5%
3: 25.35%
4: 32.955%
5: 42.8415%
etc

"Its a bomb" Explosives are his thing.

Oh wait I have an idea, how about something explosive test tubes that make huge green puff clouds that slowly inflict damage onto the boss (the boss turns green for a bit and takes damage)
detonator doesnt rly need any changes anyway i dont think

detonator doesnt rly need any changes anyway i dont think

I don't really think it needs any changes either. It's already got kind of a detonation-type weapon(*cough* *cough* the stickybomb launcher), and some new weapon added to it such as this "green cloud" thing may just get deleted quickly, or have the rest of the weapons in this class nerfed, and they are already good. I think this class is already balanced really well, and doesn't really need a nerf or a buff added to it.

On todays news:
Luneth is too good
See you tomorrow

I don't really think it needs any changes either. It's already got kind of a detonation-type weapon(*cough* *cough* the stickybomb launcher), and some new weapon added to it such as this "green cloud" thing may just get deleted quickly, or have the rest of the weapons in this class nerfed, and they are already good. I think this class is already balanced really well, and doesn't really need a nerf or a buff added to it.
No the Test tube bombs would be for scientist and the would "poison" the boss temporarily, the green cloud is an added bonus that makes a sort of smoke screen.

This was just an idea because most classes have 2 or 3 weapons, and only one slot is used when the golden wrench is given out.

THIS JUST IN: Pecon discusses the Golden Key to the Golden Chest!!!
(along with a theory of my own)

to this day we wait for such a hero

to this day we wait for such a hero
or everyone gets banned anniversary cake
the end

What's so great about the golden chest, anyways.
What could possibly be in it that makes everyone seek it.