Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619877 times)

I expected someone to say Rest in Pecans

Now that Pecon is gone, I can come back and rule once again

Now that Pecon is gone, I can come back and rule once again
Don't you still have two other super admins to get through, though?

I actually made up my own story for Boss Battles, like a back story for everything. Like Team Fortress 2, seems like a normal First Person game but actually has a huge back story.
This is my custom Story for Boss Battles.

It began years ago.. before the incident.
Scientists have attempted on creating nuclear suits to assure Victory in Up coming world wars, possibly a Word War III cliche. The suits and powers were kept in a top secret organization, the Trinophill base. The suits were abused eventually caused a lot Global warning. For the last few years, the suits were never to be spoken in public, kept deep underground, kept apart. We eventually attempted to convince NASA to help us develop a huge Spaceship carrier, containing Military armory and extremely hazardous things, including THEM..

The Trinophill base was infiltrated by a unknown Eco terrorist group. Discovering the presences of the NASA Space ship, all communications to Trinophill base was cut and destroyed, stranding a group in space on the ship. The ship luckily had years supply of food and water to allow them to supply.

Until the Carrier was attacked by the Group, and ships. Technology suddenly becomes more advanced then ever before. War has broken out, the Suits and powers were suddenly taken and hi-jacked, used by them.. The Bosses. The earth seems to keep being constantly hit by destroyed Crafts, meteors, and the unexplained.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 04:05:27 PM by Cypthon »

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 06:38:17 PM by SBG »

./
clicked post by accident; ignore this
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 04:21:41 PM by easy button »

Pecon isn't dead.

He's making players think he's dead, where in reality he isn't. Some day, He might get revenge on Pecon...

Pecon isn't dead.

He's making players think he's dead, where in reality he isn't. Some day, He might get revenge on Pecon...
what

Pecon isn't dead.

what
Pecon is dedicated to her server, and she will do anything to keep it up.