Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625919 times)

id say the game is pretty casual already, its silly to take this competitively

I was referring to all the nerfs and stuff...
Most of these nerfs come about when someone complains about a certain thing being too hard.

Like the miniboss nerf and boss point raises..
I dont know about you guys, but I actually had no issues fighting those minibosses before.

What im trying to say is: with all these nerfs youre putting down, I feared that this server was just gonna be a "casual unfun piece of trash"

I was referring to all the nerfs and stuff...
Most of these nerfs come about when someone complains about a certain thing being too hard.

Like the miniboss nerf and boss point raises..
I dont know about you guys, but I actually had no issues fighting those minibosses before.

What im trying to say is: with all these nerfs youre putting down, I feared that this server was just gonna be a "casual unfun piece of trash"

Now this is a much better post then the one you posted before c:

But I wasn't aware of a miniboss nerf. The only 'nerf' I was aware of was Gentlespy and Samus being removed, due to them both being Runner 2.0. Samus had little damage potential even with the rocket and jumped around a lot which severely stalled the round albeit playing as Samus being fun. And Gentlespy, while arguably actually useful with the knife and the potential to backstab, had players using him more often then not stalling the round by going invisible, going behind a piece of cover, popping out for a few seconds, wash rinse repeat.

TRINKO GOT A GUN AND IS HOLDING THE SPAWN HOSTAGE

The stuff update: v3

The Minigun has had it's base damage reduced to 15 (from 40), but now gain extra damage depending on the number of players in the minigame.
 - Does 15 damage + 1.5 times the number of players in the minigame
 - Some sample values: 2 players - 18 damage, 10 players - 30 damage, 20 players - 45 damage, 30 players - 60 damage

The engineer, scientist, and tinkmaster overspark now all have the Thundershock.

Gelbin Mekkatorque now has the Thundercrack, which is slightly better than the Thundershock.

Interesting, checking it out.

IS NO ONE GONNA STOP TRINKO???

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:10:11 AM by Jonathant1 »

OH SHOOT HE KILLED PECON