Author Topic: i hate christmas  (Read 1498 times)

thats right. I loving hate Christmas. Because I don't feel like going into detail, its because I don't get stuff besides a vacation and when I get home my friends are like "what did u get 4 cristmus" i'm like "i went on vacation, it was cool." "well that sucks you can't hold a vacation in your hand" and like "hey luk guiz i got an ipone 4gee" im like "well i dont have anything" and they are like "lol you suck you dont get anything lol"

td;rl I hate christmas because I'm jealous that my friends got cool stuff.

edit: The last present I got was from Specever (thanks man)

Which before that it was like 4 years

call me mr scrooge and gtf back 2 work you lazy bams
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:16:31 PM by Trogtor »

>people ruin something
>hate the thing they ruined

be reasonable

Ugh ok,

I hate christmas because I'm annoyed that my friends get "stuff" and all I do is go on vacation. Like they are all "Hey guys look at this cool thing I got" and I'm the only one without anything. I don't get anything because my parents use all the money to do stuff on the vacation.

It gets on my nerves :P

i prefer going on vacation over getting tons of presents anyday

You enjoyed your chistmas vacation though, so just murder all of the bratty kids and call it a day.

i prefer going on vacation over getting tons of presents anyday
I haven't opened a present in 4 years

BIrthday = 7 years

I don't even remember what it is like to get something that you don't know what is inside.

Presents anyday. Though it depends where you go?

Presents anyday. Though it depends where you go?
snowboarding, I hurt my ass the first day and then i couldn't do it anymore

I'm not a fan of the whole miasma around christmas, with those ultra-privileged kids talking about how they got some ridiculous haul for chrimbo, like flatscreens costing 1000~ bucks

Why don't you get presents?

Also not getting stuff is not a bad thing and your classmates are spoiled brats.

Christmas is too materialistic.

I haven't opened a present in 4 years

BIrthday = 7 years

I don't even remember what it is like to get something that you don't know what is inside.
oh, i couldn't survive that long