29 (23.8%)
Average
30 (24.6%)
Below Average
9 (7.4%)
Badly...
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Weapon: MP40  (Read 14896 times)

Good for a first but not worth dling

So clicking a download button and drag and dropping a file is too much effort to install a decent gun?

In reality aiming down the sight doesn't like, make the bullets fly straighter or whatever. Just straightens the barrel towards your target or some stuff. In short it doesn't change the bullets path at all.

Looks more like a pipe that shoots, has a pistol grip and a magazine.

Looks more like a pipe that shoots, has a pistol grip and a magazine.

It is a pipe that shoots. All guns have this thing called a barrel, that is very much like a pipe, where the bullet travels through, asshat.

It's a bit thin, they should normally be bigger.
Thats what she said.

Thats what she said.

Ontopic: Still looks ugly, I would rather use Gikons weapons.

I like it... could you make a luger for secondary?

GREAT! 7/10 but needs some work

I think that if you made the handle of the MP look like the default gun than without a doubt this could make a great default add-on.
It's funny because that's exactly what I did with my MP40...

Still looks ugly, I would rather use Gikons weapons.

Nope, by the average voting, it's been established that this is not an ugly gun. And if you would rather have Gikons weapons, then get them.

Nope, by the average voting, it's been established that this is not an ugly gun. And if you would rather have Gikons weapons, then get them.
I hope that you realize that the majority of the people who download add-ons (especially stand alone guns) don't have much say in the quality of weapons.

I've released a few guns, but despite the good feedback, they weren't very good.

Very nice. I'd rather use this Mp40 than the other ones on blockland since this has got iron sights and other stuff.

I hope that you realize that the majority of the people who download add-ons (especially stand alone guns) don't have much say in the quality of weapons.

I've released a few guns, but despite the good feedback, they weren't very good.
Yes, I do realize that. By no means is this a "good" add-on... I just don't think it's that ugly really.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:05:07 AM by EpicFrySauce »