Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 728486 times)

but i'm saying they need to actually have variety instead of the pikachu costume being the universal mimikyu apparel

the way the face is drawn looks too human-drawn to me

but i'm saying they need to actually have variety instead of the pikachu costume being the universal mimikyu apparel

the way the face is drawn looks too human-drawn to me

the disguise was created to mimic 20-year-old pikachu merchandise, because pikachu is the most well-known pokémon and mimikyu wanted to be that well-loved

also how does it look human-drawn? it's a bunch of scribbles that looks more like a ghoul than pikachu's face, a human could do way better if you ask me

i meant a human child

and it's completely out of the realm of possibility that a pokémon could have the drawing skills of a human child? I don't see what this even has to do with anything

it's about it being a meaningful mimic rather than just a pichu pretender

Meowth would have created something so crude. Jigglypuff's drawings are quite crude.

i get that pokemon have been based off of human devices/clothing/construction for a while now but seriously? a flower necklace?

maybe if they made it look like a snake or a centipede

but nope

it's clearly a loving cord with flowers on it, save for the very end where it's like a flowering onion
Betting it's evolution is an ouroboros which would be a dragon/grass type with drought and access to solar beam for an ultimate forget you.

Sigh, if only...

how much do special pikachu edition and gold go for? they still work

i get that pokemon have been based off of human devices/clothing/construction for a while now but seriously? a flower necklace?

maybe if they made it look like a snake or a centipede

but nope

it's clearly a loving cord with flowers on it, save for the very end where it's like a flowering onion
^^^^^^

vikavolt, salandit, bewear and drampa are fukn sik tho

the sun lion legendary is rad too

hang in there pal i still love you

I bet that trilobite pokemon evolves into some sweet opabinia looking beast

Did they give any details on the new IV stuff?

I heard on reddit that you have to level your Pokemon to 100 before gaining access, that seems a bit insane to me.

I heard on reddit that you have to level your Pokemon to 100 before gaining access, that seems a bit insane to me.
I believe that is all the information we have about it so far. I could be wrong though.

that last bit is true, all we know is that it needs to be level 100 and you need a special "bottle cap" item, one of which is coming attached to the event magearna

the site claims bottle caps are "precious items" but hopefully that doesn't mean they're too painfully hard to get