Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730179 times)

what are the other two?

Meditite and Sawk.

And it's not always 3 Pokemon by the way, almost all of the ones from others are 2 for me.

Meditite and Sawk.

And it's not always 3 Pokemon by the way, almost all of the ones from others are 2 for me.

it's 2 if they haven't beaten the elite four

or they're offline. it's one of those. I dunno.

it's 2 if they haven't beaten the elite four

or they're offline. it's one of those. I dunno.

Seriously, I just noticed that, and someone who only had 2 before must have beaten the elite 4, they also have Breloom and Meditite...but instead of Sawk it's Throh lol, the coincidence.

I've never actually played a Pokémon game before, but I'm curious. Exactly what is the point/difference between the whole "parallel release" thing Pokémon games seem to have going, and what is the difference or link between these two games? (e.g. X and Y; Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald; Black and White)

I ask this because I'm thinking about getting X or Y for my 3DS, and obviously asking if it's worth it will be pointless, so I'll instead ask if there's any point in getting one over the other.

I've never actually played a Pokémon game before, but I'm curious. Exactly what is the point/difference between the whole "parallel release" thing Pokémon games seem to have going, and what is the difference or link between these two games? (e.g. X and Y; Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald; Black and White)

Usually a slightly altered story leaning to the opposite legendary, they usually have quite a few pokemon exclusive to one version, besides that, not much else, except with X and y there are also exclusive mega evolutions.

I ask this because I'm thinking about getting X or Y for my 3DS, and obviously asking if it's worth it will be pointless, so I'll instead ask if there's any point in getting one over the other.

they have different exclusive pokemon. the first always sells more. so you're better off getting Y because you will have more X people to trade with. but it doesn't really matter so just get whatever one you think looks cooler

Ughhhh! I one shotted a wild Hydrigigon or however it's spelled with a crit.

It's just exclusives mainly

In my Honedge WT rampage I ended up with another Japanese Honedge, anyone want to trade for it to Masuda with?

My cousin also found a shiny Doduo earlier today

Literally all X exclusives are better imo

pinsir is not better than heracross
mightyena is not better than purloin
tyranitar is not better than aggron, however this is debatable.

Uh, no...

Heracross > Pinsir

Liepard > Mightyena (in terms of stats)

Tyranitar > Aggron

Spirtzee > Swirlix

Skrlep > Clauncher (This one is mostly opinion)

Yvetal > Xerneas (This one, too)

I think it's about equal, but I'm still getting Y. :K

drought and charizard are perfect because ideally you want to give charizard solar beam

fforget
everyone got X and i got Y bc i thought Yvetal looked cool

dammnit
well at least yvetal is kinda cute