Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730153 times)

Literally all X exclusives are better imo
Tyranitar > Aggron
Heracross > Pinsir
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:44:32 PM by Cybersix »

Y'all seem to have missed the "imo"

Especially Aggron because when I played ruby he was always my lead pokemon even over blaziken so there's a bit of a personal connection. Plus I choose favorites mostly based off of looks, rather than stats.

While I respect your opinion and your right to have it, but you're wrong.

Welp, time to start making my Steel team.

Decided I'm going with:

Aggron
Lucario
Scizor (Maybe using Bisharp here)
Aegislash
Skarmory
Metagross

I'll swap out something for an Empoleon if I can.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:08:41 PM by naturemon »

we replied with opinions
mostly
EXCEPT MINE IS OF FACT GOOD SIR

anyway I did "the Looker Missions, it isn't satisfying all much. I was expecting more out of it."

In my Honedge WT rampage I ended up with another Japanese Honedge, anyone want to trade for it to Masuda with?

My cousin also found a shiny Doduo earlier today

just get a foreign ditto, much easier

But you have to get whatever the person wants on the GTS, which isn't always a logical request

I got a Japanese Honedge from WT for basically nothing so might as well use it

I want my Shiny Japanese Ditto from my Black version :C

But you have to get whatever the person wants on the GTS, which isn't always a logical request

catch your own ditto, and put it in the GTS. ask for ditto. it took me literally 30 seconds for someone to give me a foreign one.

it's hard if you try to get the trade, but when you're the one putting up for trade, it's pretty easy. I got one from france and one from japan this way. took 2 minutes

Would you mind giving me another brave Honedge? (perferrably female so I can breed them as well)

I forgeted mine up because I hadn't realized I had exp share on and caught a Pokemon and it doesn't feel worth getting some resets when I barely trained it.

What's the difference between a foreign and normal ditto?

What's the difference between a foreign and normal ditto?

if you breed a foreign pokemon with a pokemon from your region, there's a much better chance of the baby turning out shiny

and ditto breeds with everything, so a foreign ditto is amazing for breeding shinies

Got a Zweilous for a Nincada
Got a Fennekin for a Vivillon

if you breed a foreign pokemon with a pokemon from your region, there's a much better chance of the baby turning out shiny

and ditto breeds with everything, so a foreign ditto is amazing for breeding shinies
Oh, sweet.