Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 739646 times)

Heh, no kidding.  College happened.  How have the forums been since I was here last?

More or less the same

(Why do I suspect people only want me for me D? :P)

Having a Ditto Safari is like being famous in that way

More or less the same
At least I can trust the community here to never change.  It's slightly refreshing, though I'm mostly here for the pokemon at this point.
Having a Ditto Safari is like being famous in that way
Well, I don't mind.  Not a bad way to get people to add me.  Safari Pokemon get 2 perfect IVs, so breeding whores for everyone.

it's kinda embarrassing i was confused for like a minute how "someone could deposit a ditto and ask for a dragonite"

then i remembered it was a pokemon and not a mega stone being asked for

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I've got a Y version.
0490-5807-9434  Safari Pokemon are teddiursa, kecleon, and ditto
Added.

Add me as well?
3909-8777-3464

okay this is funny
so i did get a foreign ditto finally for a charmander
and i decided "hey i'll trade away my local ditto in wonder trade"
and the SAME GUY I SAW IN THE GTS WHO WANTED A DRAGONITE FOR A DITTO WONDER TRADED IT AWAY
AND HE GOT A DITTO
KNEE SLAPPER
KNEE SLAPPING SLAPPINGTON

At least I can trust the community here to never change.  It's slightly refreshing, though I'm mostly here for the pokemon at this point.Well, I don't mind.  Not a bad way to get people to add me.  Safari Pokemon get 2 perfect IVs, so breeding whores for everyone.

at least 2. I found as high as 4 but people say you can get 5

So I decided on Azumarill to take out the onslaught of Mega Blazikens and it just so happens that one of my friends recently beat the game and unlocked Azumarill as their third Pokemon in the Safari

2lucky

at least 2. I found as high as 4 but people say you can get 5
Unless there's code specifically saying they can't be perfect, it could potentially be 6.  Mind you, rarely

Added.

Add me as well?
3909-8777-3464
I went down the list last night.  You should be added

So I decided on Azumarill to take out the onslaught of Mega Blazikens and it just so happens that one of my friends recently beat the game and unlocked Azumarill as their third Pokemon in the Safari

2lucky
Is mega blaziken super common in online?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:04:29 PM by DrMobius »

The songs I like from the anime besides the theme song itself is Advanced Adventures which is when I slowly stopped watching, and the Japanese first opening is quite adventurous sounding as well but with a feeling of less testosterone or a rise to becoming a champion.
I think the Japanese version has better credits themes than the American version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSnFvGEAK0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQOVxPby0o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_BtaYp37w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErY359WF2AE (there's a download for it in the description because copyrights)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:17:19 PM by Masterlegodude »

2lucky
I like Azumarill for its move pool, but its stats are mediocre.

Unless there's code specifically saying they can't be perfect, it could potentially be 6.  Mind you, rarely
I went down the list last night.  You should be added

wellll. everyone got the event torchic that has a mega stone .. so, yeah probably

It's one of the most popular Pokemon to appear on teams

Thanks, Nintendo

that's cute but how can fennekin hear anything
should've had soundproof as a joke third ability that no one would want

that's cute but how can fennekin hear anything
should've had soundproof as a joke third ability that no one would want
Well, fennec foxes do have plenty of fur in their ears

Obviously not as much as Fennekin, but it might be an exaggeration of the fur in a fennec's ears

...Or maybe it's just able to hear through all that fur because it's a made up creature :cookieMonster: