Author Topic: America is done, folks.  (Read 23804 times)

Yeah, we're now supposed to be criticizing BattleBrains "Belief" in Communism.
Communism is just not good.

This is true.

But could you honestly see China pulling some stuff like nuking us?

Their entire stuffty communist economy relies on us buying their stuffty communist goods (lol, I threw that one in there). Destroying us would destroy their largest global market and hinder their exports.

I mean, I know other modern countries get stuff from them too, but if they did something like that to us, all of our allies would boycott them. They'd be in ruins in a matter of months. More so in ruins than they are already, that is.

And then there's our allies and the war we'd start.

Sure, never get in a land battle with Asia, but the nukes. All of the loving nukes us and our allies would drop.

not us. we would have our own stupid cold war with them and do nothing.
but i DO see them and india using them on each other. or at at least trying, i would never imagine us jumping in with nukes even after they began using them.

That article is extremely exaggerated.

Edit: Oh, I guess we're not talking about it anymore.

It was exaggerated because it was concerned.

But then, the level of truth is there. The government could simply label you a terrorist and have who knows what done to you without any trial, proof, or remorse. It's something to be exaggerated about.

But, thankfully to checks and balances and the way our political system works, I don't really feel this is as inevitable as I had originally thought.

Though it irks me that this bill ever even existed and was ever worded in anyway to make us lose any ounce of freedom.

Communism is just not good.
I know that, I don't support communism at all, but if he wants to support communism well dammit, that's fine with me.

Communism failed because people are greedy.

I know that, I don't support communism at all, but if he wants to support communism well dammit, that's fine with me.
At least let him understand what communism is before supporting it.
Communism fails because it's in human nature to not want to be loving robots.

I was kinda hoping things would get better :D

communism isn't all that bad, it's just that communism in most countries have been mistaken for dictatorships. communism is everyone being equal and working together to make the same amount of money. stalin forgeted it up by making himself control everything

This is why anyone that is under the age of 24 and says "I am a Communist" has a 95% chance of being a moron.

stalin forgeted it up by making himself control everything
If it wasn't for him, the Soviet Union would be a stuff-stained agricultural empire.

not us. we would have our own stupid cold war with them and do nothing.
but i DO see them and india using them on each other. or at at least trying, i would never imagine us jumping in with nukes even after they began using them.

Hm. Well that is a different situation.

I could see a cold war situation strike up if we decide to get all preachy about the Truman Doctrine again.

I don't particularly fear nuclear war, because we and the Russians scared ourselves half stuffless without ever dropping a bomb. No one wants nuclear war. They're prepared to go to that stance if need be (and that scares me) but only if they're provoked enough.

Although a China/India situation is plausible. I'd hate to see it pan out to that. One would hope we could have another Jimmy Carter moment and get some more Camp David accords.

communism isn't all that bad, it's just that communism in most countries have been mistaken for dictatorships. communism is everyone being equal and working together to make the same amount of money. stalin forgeted it up by making himself control everything
agreed.

communism is .....money.

by even using the word money while trying to define a real communism, you have already failed.

Quote from: MegaScientifical

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Who are you, Cacti?
What?

I am the man who arranges the blocks

by even using the word money while trying to define a real communism, you have already failed.
Communism is greed.