Author Topic: Profiles?  (Read 3969 times)

I dont know, maybe a mini profile that says how many bricks were placed, your quote, id, something along those lines. Pardon me for saying but, TBM had this and i thought it was a good idea. Maybe also add a small pic of the avatar you use?

They should be called something like Passports or ID Cards or Block-Ports (lol), and there should be a way to view/edit these in game, and like have it so when you open F2, you highlight the person name and then click a button, then it will connect to the database and load their "ID Card" or whatever you wanna call it, and have a choice on whether to add them or not, and have something under options that lets you edit your passport, I will give Badspot a hand shake if he makes these.

I will shake something else of Badspots if he adds a out-of-game PMing system etc.. by version 2.0

I dont know, maybe a mini profile that says how many bricks were placed, your quote, id, something along those lines. Pardon me for saying but, TBM had this and i thought it was a good idea. Maybe also add a small pic of the avatar you use?

If you think about it all this is already there just in seperate places.

Amount of Bricks they've Laid: In Admin Menu When clearing Peoples Bricks.
ID: F2
Person's Avatar: I know this is only for you to view but in the Player Options Menu where you choose your aperance.

So it would be pretty easy to make. Only Not everyone would have the gui.

i mean total bricks placed in every server as a cumulative total.

This would get rid of spammers with disguised names and avatars as well!

Oh, well i think that would be easy.

I.D. Cards with avatar at top left with information on the right and some statistics on the bottom.

Good idea?

include Times banned? Times Kick? umm no....people would abuse

MOTTOS :D

As in every brick they've ever placed in blockland on any server? Why would you want to know that?

Because then you could refer there ID to there Total bricks laid and if there like ID 1010 and they've laid 400k bricks. Suspicious Much? And it would be cool to see how many bricks people have laid.

Macro testing and other things could make a count a lot higher than it would be.

If /clearbricks and the hammer reduce total, it might let spammers clear theirs right before kick and keep a low total.

We could add the brick count to the profiles in the other topic.

oh, i know, Recent servers Admin/Super Admin in?