Author Topic: Jealous critics are jerks  (Read 5764 times)

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
You would have been just fine if you hadn't said "forget off, eat a rancid rat turd and die." part.

You would have been just fine if you hadn't said "forget off, eat a rancid rat turd and die." part.
No that still would have resulte din a ban. The only part that wouldnt have resulted in a ban is "People have the right to criticize what they want, thats just part of life"

No that still would have resulte din a ban. The only part that wouldnt have resulted in a ban is "People have the right to criticize what they want, thats just part of life"
You pretty much repeated what I said.

You pretty much repeated what I said.
Oops missread. I read it as "You wouldve been fine if you had just said "forget off, eat a rancid rat turn and die"

faces, decals, prints.

this entire section is complete crap.
i must be super jealous because i think that huh.

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
Get rocked.

This OP guy must hate me I guess.

I feel bad now. I'll make sure to ban him from my server.

faces, decals, prints.

this entire section is complete crap.
i must be super jealous because i think that huh.
lol

Criticism should have it's own rule, like ratings, just that done the other way around; people are allowed to criticize, but if the OP does not want to he can post about that. (opposite of ratings)

Only dumbstuffs make topics with no criticism allowed. What do they then earn on it?

Ive noticed while looking at decals and builds,there are allot of critics that are nitpicky to the extremely unimportant things or just complain about letter size ect. either there just jealous there not that good or there just pointing out flaws but some think there "telling how to improve" but they should make it more obvious. "but some decals TRULY are horrible and either its there first post or there slow at improving)

Guys, I think I'm Jealous of this guy's grammar.

Only dumbstuffs make topics with no criticism allowed. What do they then earn on it?

Showing people what they built, and having proof of ownership (?) in case someone steals the build?

Showing people what they built, and having proof of ownership (?) in case someone steals the build?

What you said is the same as doing this:

" *make a topic*  Look! I built this, isn't it awesome? *lock the topic* "

..and then the gallery starts to be used like a build archive instead.