Author Topic: Jealous critics are jerks  (Read 5785 times)

What you said is the same as doing this:

" *make a topic*  Look! I built this, isn't it awesome? *lock the topic* "

..and then the gallery starts to be used like a build archive instead.

I don't see the problem with that.

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
Are you loving kidding me? Nooo. D:

I don't see the problem with that.

It's stupid, useless, pointless and spammy.

Couldn't people just deal with getting feedback?  If they get tons of negative feedback, the build isn't worth stealing and thus they shouldn't need to worry about it much.

I like how you guys are loving attacking him for trying to do something nice. He's new, cut him some loving slack damn. The majority of you were like this when you joined.

There is a vast difference between constructive criticism and calling something bad. I see the latter 10x as much.

I like how you guys are loving attacking him for trying to do something nice. He's new, cut him some loving slack damn. The majority of you were like this when you joined.

There is a vast difference between constructive criticism and calling something bad. I see the latter 10x as much.
Don't be such a damned hypocrite.

Don't be such a damned hypocrite.
yea because I attack new guys all the time

yea because I attack new guys all the time
But you've done it before.  There are very few people here who could actually say "don't pick on the new guy" without being a massive hypocrite.

But you've done it before.  There are very few people here who could actually say "don't pick on the new guy" without being a massive hypocrite.
Where?

Where?
I love seeing the whole smug "well PROVE it" act in people.

Allow me to dig spend my precious time digging through 700+ posts, most of which are flame/drama/spam, to get to the 3-5 posts of evidence.  BTW, that sentence was sarcastic.

My point is, you've done it.  I've seen you do it before.  I've done it too.  But you're being a massive hypocrite for it.

(eagerly awaiting the smug response "HA no evidence means i win")

(eagerly awaiting the smug response "HA no evidence means i win")
HA no evidence means i win

In all seriousness, If I have done it, I'll take it back, but I do try to hold myself to some standards.

I never attacked the new guy....

Not that I remember that wasn't for a valid purpose.
I don't really care for hating on n00bs

Ive noticed while looking at decals and builds,there are allot of critics that are nitpicky to the extremely unimportant things or just complain about letter size ect. either there just jealous there not that good or there just pointing out flaws but some think there "telling how to improve" but they should make it more obvious. "but some decals TRULY are horrible and either its there first post or there slow at improving)

No, nothing is wrong with them. Have you ever figured that you aren't perfect and maybe something is wrong with you? It's called being overly sensitive...