Hambeast or Japanese

Hambeast
98 (37.8%)
Japanese
40 (15.4%)
Specever
121 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: Which Stocking do you prefer?  (Read 30990 times)

Hmm? I was not arguing, I was defending my fellow virgins :3, lol jk. When she agreed to stop arguing... In a rather rude way I stopped. Just still wondering why she thinks I'm a player and a etough guy.

I said the player and toughguy bit was a facade, you're an insecure introvert in real life.

I said the player and toughguy bit was a facade, you're an insecure introvert in real life.

Nah, not really. It must be my bossin avatar.

29 pages in one night?

Wow, you guys doubled the size of a topic in under 10 hours.

Its because when a girl appears on the internet and actually speaks to all the men, they have to wild

I like how when you're stuck, you use "hurp you're insecure and a nerd virgin!!!!" as an insult.
It gives an insight into how your thoughts work, it seems like as if you revolve completely around popularity and love.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:54:21 AM by Aphtonites »

glorious specever master race is in the lead. stocking can choke on my richard. :)

>Topic about Stocking
>60 pages

glorious specever master race is in the lead. stocking can choke on my richard. :)

send pics

Stocking has 124 votes total. You have 113.

I haven't slept in over 24 hours thanks to my work schedule, and I find myself extremely patient and lethargic.

Waiting on you Tony.

Guess I didn't miss much last night.
Stocking, you could've gotten some sleep lol

GLORIOUS SPECEVER MASTER RACE

likes to hug little furries

fixed

dot dot dot

lol why do girls do that its stupid>implying thats much at all
LOL

boobs>fingering anyway DUH
forgot to respond to this. boobs are fantastic, I agree <3
and uh.
tony, I said I think she's hot. I never said anything about being attracted to her personality. although it's a lot more attractive than yours.