Author Topic: my car :D  (Read 3658 times)

yeah well i made this car in EuA's server i know the wheels looks like flat tires, but it is not it is tracks. like on a tank and its made in real life too
plz rate #/10
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:11:18 AM by psygo »

I do not like the wheels.
Other than that cool.

http://www.mattracks.com/

That's what he's talking about.

Anyways, I kinda like it.

4/10

woot lol i didnt even think to gwet a 2/10

Ok i was a bit mean there.

3/10

Try making it "LESS SQUARE[tm]"

Ok i was a bit mean there.

3/10

Try making it "LESS SQUARE[tm]"
It's sort of hard to make a vehicle in Blockland Retail not square without making it a friggin pyramid.

12pm/am/whatever
tired

seriously, if you think you can only make square builds look at experienced builders. Its possible believe me. On to the build, its very nice i give it a 3/10 "less square" (credit given to whoever tmed it so i dont have to pay lol jking) is a very good point though, square things just arnt as "hip" as they were in RTB. Very nice though, haven't seen anyone else build a car in a while. I call the next tank though so its mine, HA!

Very nice though

-Diosadentro

seriously, if you think you can only make square builds look at experienced builders. Its possible believe me. On to the build, its very nice i give it a 3/10 "less square" (credit given to whoever tmed it so i dont have to pay lol jking) is a very good point though, square things just arnt as "hip" as they were in RTB. Very nice though, haven't seen anyone else build a car in a while. I call the next tank though so its mine, HA!

Very nice though

-Diosadentro
how the hell can you make something not boxy when you have to keep it small and not handicapped looking?