Author Topic: Titanic Full Size (WIP)  (Read 4331 times)

Amen to that!

Look at the pick in this link-
http://www.dugnorth.com/blog/uploaded_images/remote-control-titanic.jpg
Even though its not the real thing, see how the hull is curved?
Why does it have an American flag?
The Titanic is English.

It was sailing to America... I believe the American Flag is at the front and the British flag at the back.

It was sailing to America... I believe the American Flag is at the front and the British flag at the back.
could be

Gizmo. Do me a solid and shut up.
The hull is fine.

The Hull is fine. But I am simply telling him that to make it better he should slightly curve the hull. This is not meant towards you, but  to the builder of this fine Titanic.

The Hull is fine. But I am simply telling him that to make it better he should slightly curve the hull. This is not meant towards you, but  to the builder of this fine Titanic.
The hull shouldnt be changed a bit.

yes it should, im not sure what you're going on here.

They are easy to build so why not?

That's not the point of building. You can never progress your building skills and eventually be able to build amazing stuff if you limit yourself to just building easy stuff. Also, if you're going to build something over and over just because it's easy, don't post it here in Gallery. Honestly we don't want to see something you put virtually no effort into, and you shouldn't expect praise for such work.

Amen to that!

Look at the pick in this link-
http://www.dugnorth.com/blog/uploaded_images/remote-control-titanic.jpg
Even though its not the real thing, see how the hull is curved?
That's a big lake.
Bow looks good.

That's a big lake.
No. Not really. No.
Anyway, I still disagree with this being called full sized when it's less than half.

The hull does not have straight sides like that. You are wrong. I would know. End of discussion.

Notice how you can see the starboard hull from the port side.

The curve is obvious.

And if you still argue after this picture...  Good God.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:49:29 PM by Bones4 »

The Master has spoken.

Thanks Bones

The hull does not have straight sides like that. You are wrong. I would know. End of discussion.

Notice how you can see the starboard hull from the port side.

The curve is obvious.

And if you still argue after this picture...  Good God.
The forget? Are you an idiot or something? The hull looks like the exact same thing as that in the picture. Now if you're talking about the bow and stern, then that's another thing, but I assure you I'm not wrong one bit.

I'm sorry. I usually reserve serious arguments for those with an IQ above 50.

I'm sorry. I usually reserve serious arguments for those with an IQ above 50.
Zing!