Author Topic: Blockland is NOT minecraft  (Read 1535 times)

Lol building in Blockland is easy. It's simple, you move the damned ghost brick around with keys that are placed in exactly the same way as arrow keys. Minecraft's building controls are so incredibly simple I guess it makes Blockland look hard.
The only HARD thing to learn is how to shift your ghost brick. Many new players don't figure it out. I did, but some friends I got to try the game didn't.

If anything, minecraft is like BL

The only HARD thing to learn is how to shift your ghost brick. Many new players don't figure it out. I did, but some friends I got to try the game didn't.
It is hard to grasp at first but after a while it flows naturally.

He didn't do the whole thing in it though.
It doesn't say that in the FAQ though.

"Building is Minecraft is easier than Blockland"

No, because in Minecraft you have to move to every block you place. Watch a skilled builder build something out of 4x4x4 cubes in Blockland and see if they are slower than some Minecraft kiddo.

If anything, minecraft is like BL
If anything, Minecraft is like Infiniminer.

I wanted to contact the editor of this blog to input my opinion to correct him in numerous ways and to point out his personal bias, however he just so conveniently has no way of contacting him.  No comments, no "contact me", etc.

you see
what's happening here is an idiot who doesn't recognize that he hasn't gotten used to the loving controls yet
it's not harder than building with real legos at all.

someone should make a click-to-place mod Minecraft style just so we can laugh at how horrible the game is with it.

P.S Mooncraft (don't buy it)

uhm...
this has a LOT of typos. just saying.

One time I tried building in Blockland by placing the ghostbrick and holding down the enter key so it was like clicking to place.

moon craft on the iphone is a fan remake of minecraft but with stuffty controls and a space theme.

moon craft on the iphone is a fan remake of minecraft but with stuffty controls and a space theme.
what about all the reviews telling of it being merely a series of screenshots

It is hard to grasp at first but after a while it flows naturally.

Hard to grasp? Are you serious? It was that hard for you to place a brick...? That's sad man, very sad.