Author Topic: McDonalds Tea Replica.  (Read 1794 times)

> Boil tea.
> Mix with more water.
> Add entire 1 lb. bag of sugar.
> McDonalds tea.

I loving LOVE MCDONALDS TEA!!!!HJASHALKDDHAWSHJAS

a more physical object that you hold dearly and you tend to spend most of your time/money on it.
Sounds like my friends.

The solution to liking something more than usual is not to stop drinking it because it's a worldly possession, smart one.

So why did you not say that instead of saying "You're a loving idiot"? That could of most likely prevented this whole thing?

So why did you not say that instead of saying "You're a loving idiot"? That could of most likely prevented this whole thing?
because it was obvious to anyone who can read

because it was obvious to anyone who can read

Because it was necessary for you to butt into a question that I was obviously was asking Ike if you can read.

Quick sweet tea:

• ~30 grams black tea
  • 1 quart boiling water
  • 3 quarts cold water
  • 1 cup white sugar [NOTE: if you can find/buy/steal turbinado sugar or Sugar in the Raw, use a cup of that instead. It will taste even better.]

• Brew the tea and boiling water for five minutes.
  • Stir in sugar until completely dissolved.
  • Add cold water.
  • Let sit 3 hours in refrigerator to chill.
  • ???
  • Profit

It doesn't taste exactly the same, because McDonald's iced tea is pumped up with chemicals and some sugary MSG magic tastiness dust.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:07:22 PM by Daemon18553 »

Because it was necessary for you to butt into a question that I was obviously was asking Ike if you can read.
public forum, kiddo
if you didn't want a reply from anyone but ike you should have PM'ed him

Good thing tea is loving gross to me. I love mcdonalds coke's though. Their syrup to soda mix is perfect :D

I stopped eating at McDonalds when I noticed their cheese smelled like a mix of vomit and dog stuff

My English Teacher brings a large cup of it every morning. Hopefully it relieves the stress he gets from my class.

http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/McDonalds-Sweet-Tea-Recipe.html

DOES THIS HELP?
This is, like, exactly what the OP was looking for. But it looks like it just got completely ignored.