Smo2- total destruction and running away.

Author Topic: Smo2- total destruction and running away.  (Read 1637 times)

I was playing on Waffle Ninja's City Rp and waffle was afk, the only other admin was some kid named Smo2.
He then proceeded to destroy and mess up everything on the server (here comes a lot of pics)

As you can see he rained 9999999 money, completely lagging the server so nobody could move.

An entire hour of rain?

More rain...

More and more rain.

Will this ever stop?

He then changed the map, clearing the city. (i lost a pic but he changed it twice)

He then starts to tell everyone that nothing happened and not to tell waffle. But its ok because he saved the city-

Oh wait, everything belongs to him now so we have lost all of our buildings, doors dont work and all bricks are broken. Not to mention our jobs and money have all been erased. He then told us he was going to delete the city and leave, saying to tell waffle the server crashed.

Its ok guys just don't tell!!!1!

I then told him that i had been taking pictures of him stuffing up everything and i was going to show waffle, he then started to beg me not to show and said i was lying to get him in trouble.

Illustrating that we lost a lot of stuff. (all)

Then boom, he gives me a heap of money as a bribe to not show anyone.

On top of all of this he had been stuffing up things before i took pictures, such as lighting up the entire map and filling it with smoke and other emitters, also building all around my house and surrounded it in emitters.
This guy is an idiot.

but he gave you free moneu

Oh god he's a terrible admin.

aka why I don't play any kind of city rp

still sucks that you lost all your stuff, though.

Smo2 played at my salvage TDM for awhile, never had a problem with him

this is why I only trust my brother to be an admin on my server :P

This is probably the most terrible admin I've ever seen.

Ever.

This is probably the most terrible admin I've ever seen.

Ever. Of all time.

did he have amental bake downa

This is why Waffle Ninja isn't apt to run a city rp especially since his runs off a non dedicated server as I saw meaning it's instability in case a of a client side crash on his end could disrupt the entire city.

did he have amental bake downa
woew op is meni i meen makin kids hav bake downas

but in all seriousness wow what the forget

Why do you play 800 x 600 resolution