Author Topic: warboy - 'freinds only'  (Read 980 times)

So I join War9878's server and I'm greeted immediately by this.

I rejoined, He did that again.

Just add a loving password to the server.

He's banning people for five minutes because he only wants friends on his server. There's nothing wrong with this at all, although he could have just set a password.

Was probably a crap server anyway.

My freind blur when he passwords the server he will kick all the people he doesnt want on and then its just freinds...

but this guy is stupid!

doublepoast

His ID is 25077 if you want to ban him.

Why would you care if you were banned from this server, it'd probably be alot of crap if the owner is too dumb to set a password anyways.

Really?

He's banning people for five minutes because he only wants friends on his server. There's nothing wrong with this at all, although he could have just set a password.

Yes, it would be smarter of him to set a password, but it's no big deal. You're constantly joining his server which he has made clear he only wants friends on, then crying when he inevitably bans you. Stop joining and get over it.

Really?

Yes, it would be smarter of him to set a password, but it's no big deal. You're constantly joining his server which he has made clear he only wants friends on, then crying when he inevitably bans you. Stop joining and get over it.
It's not warboy's server.

It's not warboy's server.

Ohhh ... well, I suppose I apologize. But couldn't it be assumed that the host condones the banning?

His ID is 25077 if you want to ban him.
nobody's going to ban him

1. He could've just put a password, what a moron.
2. No need to react to this with a drama though. Servers like these are most likely not even worth joining.
Probably a "famly RP" full of idiots shouting "CNA I BE YOUR SON PLIS!!!!"

You guys seem to have missed the fact that it isn't warboy's server.