Author Topic: First builders of BL  (Read 5760 times)

oh snap, your right, its not 2001, i ment 2005. got to go back to school.....

(lol, posting while im in summer school.)

lol, which subject? math?

Summer school? Your never going to hear the end of it from me.

Found out on Halo CE Mod Forum's Misc. Section.

Me, I seen this on TSS, And had to play...

Ive been inactive for a long time, but i used to post alot more on the RTB Forums, anyone know what happened to them?

I used to play when there was like 100s of servers, and they ALL were in bedroom with stairs to those weapons lol! And half of the servers were just Stairways to Heaven, good ole times back then.

Ive been known as J-Dogg, Fearless, Fearless7142 and Capt Fearless

And Stores mai batch

Some people cant get on the RTB forums like me and Randy.

Summer school? Your never going to hear the end of it from me.
y you go there evry time? lol JK. na, this is my first time in summer school (and its crappy already). il give you guys the link of the program we are using if you want.

www.beta.readingplus.com/users

rofl, it's a beta
btw where in flordia do you live?

shocklink was trying to be like the 50 people in a thread about Guitar Hero 2 that say they have 5 stars on every song in Expert mode.

I GOT STICKERS ON MY"Guitar",COME ON creep BEER DON'T LET ME DOWN!

I was one of the TSS people, played then, and I guess got on the forums on april 28 05.

(Name:  Dakota
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  April 28, 2005, 05:39:40 pm
Last Active:  July 12, 2005, 09:20:01 am )

I am pretty sure I am at least within the top 5 of the eldest users, I have played and hosted since before BLM :-D

* Goron points to Wizzard.

I started around the time he did.

I definitely started playing after BLM first came out. Wizzard, I remember your old servers back in the day. People had to be established "good" builders in order to be allowed out of a spawn trap. I remember you let me out of the noob hole after I built that Greek acropolis thing. \o/