Author Topic: Adz - "I have pictures of a bot that is you being run over, I'm so tough!"  (Read 23599 times)

when will this stuff end

Until you and Adz are rightfully banned from the forums.

I don't like this guy....
-snip-
I was on Pecon7's boss server and I chose the guy with the spear twice, obviously Adz didn't like that move.
Then why didn't you call me?
I am an admin there.
I have experienced Adz' cool-kid-ness before. He deserves ban.

Just had Adz and SuperSonic playing in the server I moderate yesterday. Adz decided to go on a killing spree "CAUSE THOSE JACK A**ES STOLE MY forgetIN CAR"

and SuperSonic apparently was a cat or something. My point is that eventually Adz got banned and SuperSonic ragequit

Just had Adz and SuperSonic playing in the server I moderate yesterday. Adz decided to go on a killing spree "CAUSE THOSE JACK A**ES STOLE MY forgetIN CAR"

and SuperSonic apparently was a cat or something. My point is that eventually Adz got banned and SuperSonic ragequit

I was there another day when Supersonic was also a cat.

I also love how every single time she makes herself playerscale 0.2 which is way too small to be a cat.

I was there another day when Supersonic was also a cat.

I also love how every single time she makes herself playerscale 0.2 which is way too small to be a cat.

I agree.

Holy crap, I just remembered Supersonic came to my server once. I was hosting a Frozen Survival RP when he joins. He asks if he can be a "kittey". I said no, because it's not logical. Flat out stupid. He leaves. Comes back in ten seconds, asks "Please?!". I said no. He quits. He comes back, and says," You're being mean." I said, "No, I'm not. I told you no, and you won't listen." "You're being really mean." "I'm not. You can't be a damn cat, this isn't a loving family rp. Ask again and I ban you." "You can't tell me what to do." "Yes I can, this is my damn server." (I didn't ban him then because I wanted to see how retarted this got) "I didn't ask about the server, did I?" Then he left, and didn't come back. I didn't take pictures because I was just being lazy, I didn't want to go through the process of uploading them to photobucket. I swear the name was Supersonic, or xXsuperxsonicXx or something dumb like that.

Holy crap, I just remembered Supersonic came to my server once. I was hosting a Frozen Survival RP when he joins. He asks if he can be a "kittey". I said no, because it's not logical. Flat out stupid. He leaves. Comes back in ten seconds, asks "Please?!". I said no. He quits. He comes back, and says," You're being mean." I said, "No, I'm not. I told you no, and you won't listen." "You're being really mean." "I'm not. You can't be a damn cat, this isn't a loving family rp. Ask again and I ban you." "You can't tell me what to do." "Yes I can, this is my damn server." (I didn't ban him then because I wanted to see how retarted this got) "I didn't ask about the server, did I?" Then he left, and didn't come back. I didn't take pictures because I was just being lazy, I didn't want to go through the process of uploading them to photobucket. I swear the name was Supersonic, or xXsuperxsonicXx or something dumb like that.

1. It's a she.
2. That's handicapped, lol.

I believe the responsible thing to do is for hosts to just automatically ban Adz and Supersonic from there servers.

what i do??i dint do anything adz is my freind how is that bad

what i do??i dint do anything adz is my freind how is that bad
It has nothing to do with your butt-buddy.
They're just talking about about an experience with you at a server.