Author Topic: RTB Project: SAW House  (Read 2346 times)

Hey guys, last night on my server I trapped some people in a house and it hit me--why not make a saw themed house? The idea is simple. Each room has a puzzle the person must solve. It may be a hunt and seek for a code to a door. Or something like jumping from platform to platform to get through.

The server name will be SAW_House.

I will need people to help me build this.

If you want to sign up post here.

Sorry but this is the RETAIL forums...

that would be cool in retail. cant add many details and largeness with about 2000 laggy bricks.
wand or not

Sorry but this is the RETAIL forums...
Wait I second, it says Blockland Forums

Quick! Someone Photo-shoop that to say Retail forums!

That's too much work..
Oh wait, here is a 5 second mspaint.

That's too much work..
Oh wait, here is a 5 second mspaint.

lol

Heres one a little better. Maybe we should ask Badspot to update/upgrade the forums.

Heres one a little better. Maybe we should ask Badspot to update/upgrade the forums.

There is no need.
You realize that this shouldn't be called Blockland retail, but just Blockland.
It is us that now call it Blockland retail for reasons I do not understand, the fact that it is being sold now should not interfere with the name of the name of the game.
Also, you were suppoused to change it to RETAIL forums, not Blockland RETAIL Forums.
You fail.

if anything, I'd suggest the latest SMF. Vbulletin, invision and phpbb all suck compared to SMF.

k i done

Sigh, people don't understand the concept of 'retail'. It's not a whole new game. It's the same game. Just it was a very early alpha before and now it's not.

retail = comercial = you have to buy it.