Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 54096 times)

The orange Box please? Steam is Bamalong.

Those two Killing Floors are most likely guest passes; mouse over them and read the popup to be sure.

Those two Killing Floors are most likely guest passes; mouse over them and read the popup to be sure.

Yep. Ladies and gentlemen! I have 2 guest passes for Killing Floor, and 25% off a Valve game!

I gave away both of my guest passes and my coupon. Still haven't received the gift for checking my inventory.

I gave away both of my guest passes and my coupon. Still haven't received the gift for checking my inventory.

Whatever you started with in your inventory IS your gift.

You're supposed to get a second gift for checking your inventory, because some of my Steam friends got TWO gifts.

You're supposed to get a second gift for checking your inventory, because some of my Steam friends got TWO gifts.

Well if you had 2 gift passes AND a coupon, what would you call that? If you've checked your inventory, you've gotten your gift.

The gift passes came from when I bought Killing Floor the other day.

You're supposed to get a second gift for checking your inventory
no you dont

i got ep2 so i'll trade that with someone

no you dont

Quote from: Great Gift Pile Page
Achievement: simply go to your Steam Inventory and see what you got, then we give you something else just for looking for that.

I beg to differ.

What do you want for it?

EDIT: I finally got my second gift, a lump of coal.

the first gift is for visiting the gift pile page and the second is for viewing inventory

I'll give you a KF gift pass for ep2 I guess?

I forgot to post my Steam : steamcommunity.com/id/Flubbman

Also I might trade TF2 items for something.

All I'd like is GTA:IV which is $9.99 though I'm probably not going to get it  :cookieMonster:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thekinko