Author Topic: Why did badspot end development to Age of Time?  (Read 8218 times)

Yeah, I know, seriously. I mean, threads where the last post is from SEPTEMBER is still on the first page....

Oh wait, this board has been moving fast lately, wow. Sorry, didn't notice.

He never added male models because women have exposed breats when not clothed, therefore men must have richards, and that would be very weird.

He never added male models because women have exposed breats when not clothed, therefore men must have richards, and that would be very weird.
He also didn't because there would be gay orgies.

He also didn't because there would be gay orgies.

There is gay orgies now lol.

Not with men.

You do realize the avatars are controlled by boys, right?

The vast majority of players of age of time ARE boys.

I don't follow your logic here.  The women in AoT don't have vaginas, so why would the men have richards?

I don't follow your logic here.  The women in AoT don't have vaginas, so why would the men have richards?

Badspot has said that if he made males he would add a snake.

i wonder if it would use jiggle bones or just be eternally erect...
:panda:

i wonder if it would use jiggle bones or just be eternally erect...
:panda:

He also said it would jiggle. I'm not even lying.

He also said it would jiggle. I'm not even lying.
Haha oh wow, if badspot finished Age of Time it would be a number 1 Cyber-research resource.

aot was always just a test game. what inspired him to work on it was most likely the community that surrounded it.