Blox = handicap

Author Topic: Blox = handicap  (Read 1414 times)

So I was playing on DeDarrens and JazZ's Quality City and some handicap admin (Blox) used his admin powers to teleport to me in my getaway car (i was wanted fir some other reyard jumping in front of my car) and jailed me. so i sent him an irc message saying that he shouldnt use his admin powers to jail people, so he BANNED me for a WEEK for the reason: "Spamming IRC messages" so i told my friend: Matomatic Block, and he was threatened to be banned by blox for saying that the ban wasnt fair. now im posting this drama because he is a forgettard. period.

Blox = handicap

he also muted matomatic block for talking like that.

Um

Can we have some proof?

how do i do that again?
You get the chat logs

And you printscreen or gyazo them

Otherwise almost everyone here has no reason to believe your story

So I was playing on DeDarrens and JazZ's Quality City and some handicap admin (Blox) used his admin powers to teleport to me in my getaway car (i was wanted fir some other reyard jumping in front of my car) and jailed me. so i sent him an irc message saying that he shouldnt use his admin powers to jail people, so he BANNED me for a WEEK for the reason: "Spamming IRC messages" so i told my friend: Matomatic Block, and he was threatened to be banned by blox for saying that the ban wasnt fair. now im posting this drama because he is a forgettard. period.

Blox = handicap
SO MANY TANKS SPELLING ERRORS

i hope the picture comes out

Just giving the ban reason doesnt help

How do we know you werent actually spamming it?

hey aren't you that guy?
•_•

hey aren't you that guy?
•_•
not anymore...

Amd btw i WASNT spammimg IRC messges

he also muted matomatic block for talking like that.

Mat said to me that he didn't get muted, but he did say that you got banned for something you didn't do.

I've been banned by Blox before. I don't remember why but I remember laughing at how stupid the reason was.