Blockland: The Game Where you Build love Machines?

Author Topic: Blockland: The Game Where you Build love Machines?  (Read 3648 times)

Steam? I wonder what this guy'd think of Dwarf Fortress :S

Steam? I wonder what this guy'd think of Dwarf Fortress :S
SOUNDS LIKE A GAY MIDGET BAR TO ME

That website makes me angry because of how they speak about my religion, acting as if we're the kind of people I call Baptists.
Oh, no offense Baptists. Just that you guys are pretty weird in all the rules you have and how you think everything is bad. You know, my mother was born Baptist, but soon after she came over to another one I know as Protestant. She has told me several times about Baptists and how they have done this thing called 'back-masking'. Scared the living stuff out of me.

This whole website is bullstuff, but as the good man i am, i responded nicely.

gee i wonder who likes pony richards.
What the loving shi-

>tigls loel

oh

Is he really that stupid?

STEAM IS NOW A PLACE TO BUY GAY HOMOloveUAL research.
EVERYONE CHEER.

Silly news person or troll. Whichever one.

they speak of purchasing games on a program called “Steam”, which is obviously a gay researchographic recruitment site.

I wonder how "Badspot" is a porographer?
Also what the forget?
"Stuff" dosn't that guy know what it means? it means loving everything you want.
forget him.
Also badspot you better come back with a counter opinion or less people will buy this game believing the stuff this guy said D:

He must have visited one of our "love RP" servers.

Wonder what that kids BL_ID is?

STEAM IS NOW A PLACE TO BUY GAY HOMOloveUAL research.
EVERYONE CHEER.

Silly news person or troll. Whichever one.

Silly news person,Definatly.

O, I'll now start a mass-recruiting homoloveual-researchographical place people can connect to where other homoloveual people build homoloveual islands full of homoloveuals, which also like researchographical stuff, where they all hail the homoloveual satan and express their homoloveual love infront of little homoloveual children!1

Sounds pretty homoloveual.

This is hilarious, I almost thought it was real lol
I mean it got obviously absurd towards the end but still funny stuff.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:00:39 PM by ladios »

Please dont eat my pee hole D:

So please, parents, watch your kids. This game is full of Homoloveual players who want to eat your childs Pee Hole.

In this game you play as a “Blockhead” which obviously is an internet term for Homoloveual.

they speak of purchasing games on a program called “Steam”, which is obviously a gay researchographic recruitment site.

God I laughed at this so hard.