blocklandiansprofile, and everyone who feeds him

Author Topic: blocklandiansprofile, and everyone who feeds him  (Read 2078 times)

Blocklandian Tends To Talk Like This, and that's pretty much all he ever did to get hate. But people still hate him for that. He does not point it out directly, but people notice it, and he responds to just about everyone who points out how he talks Like This.

A good example, just read most of the first page except the OP

I do not see any other topics discussing this, except the one where he's spamming the IRC, and I don't want to bump that.

/discuss

He has such a dumb name :3
Didn't he make it to respond to a drama thread about him?

I love how his name has no capital letters in it. lol

Blocklandian is a complete handicap.
If you don't mind, could you please give me his BL_ID so I can ban him from my server? I don't want illiterate stuffheads like this kid running around spamming caps and acting like a moron on my server.

Blocklandian is a complete handicap.
If you don't mind, could you please give me his BL_ID so I can ban him from my server? I don't want illiterate stuffheads like this kid running around spamming caps and acting like a moron on my server.

I really don't see why people get so angry about this anyway. I also hate how people try to enforce some unwritten rule because they don't like something. It really isn't that bad. I wouldn't even notice him typing like that if not for all the drama he gets.

Stop Capitalizing Every loving Word You Say, It Is Not Cool, It Is Not Beautiful, And Neither Are You. Try Understanding
That Most Of The Community Hates You Now And Don't Answer "No Thank You" Like A Brainless loving stuffhead That You Are
Sent him a personal message to stop doing this. Hes really annoying. I might have exaggerated a bit whit the harsh language and if that is the case i apologize. But hey, he has admitted that its hes goal to be a big loving starfish.

Sent him a personal message to stop doing this. Hes really annoying. I might have exaggerated a bit whit the harsh language and if that is the case i apologize. But hey, he has admitted that its hes goal to be a big loving starfish.
I really don't see why he has to answer to you and your orders. I still can hardly believe you are so mad to the point you actually message him to stop. It truly isn't that annoying. Just another thing that everyone doesn't agree with and wants to change. If he is doing this to be a troll, he sure nailed the part.

Sounds like you're a big loving starfish too sending a message like that.

I don't understand how this gets to you guys, all he's doing is typing differently and you're acting like he's killing babies. Just ignore how he types.

Its like standing and waving all day in front of someone. its not illegal, but its really stupid and annoying. I used to talk like him long ago, but when enough people started saying that its annoying i started talking normally. I can't believe i tough it looked cool. Also i'm really sorry for acting like a jerk sending him a message like that. it was mean and stupid + stupid thinking that he would actually give a damn.

Its like standing and waving all day in front of someone. its not illegal, but its really stupid and annoying. I used to talk like him long ago, but when enough people started saying that its annoying i started talking normally. I can't believe i tough it looked cool. Also i'm really sorry for acting like a jerk sending him a message like that. it was mean and stupid + stupid thinking that he would actually give a damn.
[imga]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg?1313854469[/img]
That's not an apt brown townogy at all, you're an idiot. It takes more effort and energy to respond and hate him for it then it does to simply ignore it. Not to mention you're making a cunt out of yourself

That's not an apt brown townogy at all, you're an idiot. It takes more effort and energy to respond and hate him for it then it does to simply ignore it. Not to mention you're making a cunt out of yourself
Your avatar matches whit your personality well.

Everyone, lets play a game. Go through his posts and try to find a word that's not capitalized!

Everyone, lets play a game. Go through his posts and try to find a word that's not capitalized!

ok how about a falling dropship
I win.

I think he hates me because I kept killing/hunting/stalking him on some RP server.