Author Topic: Uxie and Brian Smith - Team - Modification Topic  (Read 3861 times)

I fail to see how you actually think you aren't ripping off Bushido's mods.
What ever happened to being at least somewhat original? Or do you really find it that hard to come up with new ideas?

what really weirds me out is that you could have found another go-kart to base yours off of

i mean at this point it's a straight-up recursive adaptation. you've made a barebones version of a stylized version of the sequel to the original Super Mario Kart go-kart

The knightmare thing was all Uxies idea. Though I must take credit for wanting to rip off Bushido's od.  Just wanted it so bad I guess.
Though customizable vehicles is my idea. Tron was my idea. The jumping car thing was Uxies idea. I cannot deny we ripped off 2 of his mods.  Though I can saw we wanted to make it look like we made it. The knightmare thing was out of the blue, so I just said sure.
What ever lol.

Hey Brian, I'de like to help with the Tron RP Building, I guess you and Uxie know me enough to know i'm an Okay builder

- YoungRotations

Hey Brian, I'de like to help with the Tron RP Building, I guess you and Uxie know me enough to know i'm an Okay builder

- YoungRotations
Dear young
Start now on a small town Include some houses a shop roads and places to build. Make it Tron styled on every level.
-Brian Smith

Update from Last night
1 - Theres only 1 thing left to do on the dis(c/k)?
2 - The model is the only thing left on the vehicle
3 - When they are both done, we need BUILDERS and BUILDERS and BUILDERSSSSS :SSSS

:)

forget knightmare i knew we werent going to start it. I just thought it would be fun to make. Ugh yes, the kart WAS inspired, but WAS NOT meant to be exactly the same at all.

Also cucumber, my kart isnt being released.