Better driving controls

Author Topic: Better driving controls  (Read 3967 times)

Just a proposal to improve the driving controls so that the average person can actually control their vehicle.

-Tilting 1st person view: Allow the screen to turn when aiming, so that your not just staring forward.
-Driving crosshair: Think halo, so one can tell where their headed without estimating the angle of the head.
-Radio: Utterly pointless, but wouldn't you like to cycle through your music while in your jeep?

Headlights would be nice also, the default playerlight isn't good enough.

Headlights would be nice also, the default playerlight isn't good enough.
Hell, it even sux when on foot.

Go back to Halo. The Radio sucks for 1 good reason, n00bs. But we need headlights D=

how about taking driving lessons? J/K
idk cause im use to the controls, you mean add more features?

yeah. that be nice

and packer? what you mean by
n00bs.
?

noobs: fools who act like they now something

newbis: a nice way of saying a bigginer.

So your telling me none of you have ever been frustrated by the driving controls? At all?

I would think that a nice way of saying beginner would be novice or just beginner by it's self. Newbie's cool too though.

So your telling me none of you have ever been frustrated by the driving controls? At all?

I've never been concerned about driving skills in Blockland. Besides, the more you drive, the better you get! Using third person sometimes helps too.  :cookieMonster:

I would think that a nice way of saying beginner would be novice or just beginner by it's self. Newbie's cool too though.

I've never been concerned about driving skills in Blockland. Besides, the more you drive, the better you get! Using third person sometimes helps too.  :cookieMonster:
you said now not know moron

You didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence, nor did you put any commas or a period, moron.

Pr'wned (pwned by partizan).

The jeep is slow and steady, and I can pilot the stunt plane rather well, since I can straighten myself out with the strafing keys, or barrel rolling.

all vehicles (car-like) need auto correcting steering. its odd to turn back the other direction at every turn, just to go straight.

make it like driving on any game, or even real life

Vent + Music = forget OFF
Car + Radio = N00bs making Wave spam "forget OFF"

I also think that the control for vehicles is really... bad...
It took me some time to get used to it, I can drive most vehicles pretty well now, but, it could be much better.

That you always have to turn back to the center is really annoying.