Author Topic: Altitude - A fun, fast-paced mainly-multiplayer game  (Read 1687 times)

Because Steam Winter Sale.
Quote from: Steam Description
Blast your way across the cartoon skies in this fast-paced game of aerial combat. Nimbly Games has crafted an instantly accessible, rewardingly deep, and ravishingly fun multiplayer action game. The sirens have sounded, bogies are coming in hot… Jump into the fast and agile Loopy and drop your enemies from the sky with a tactical EMP...
At the moment, Altitude is only $2.50 on Steam, but that's going to end soon. If anyone cares to add me, my IGN is {XxX}Blocknight.rev*. (I bought Altitude before I knew about Steam.) My perk setup preference is the sniplane.

Altitude has a bunch of different perk combinations.. You can choose from five different planes. (Click!)

Each plane has its own three weapon setups, for a total of fifteen different combinations.

Additionally, you can select a blue perk and a green perk to bring the total to 240 combinations!

There are many different gamemodes, such as Team Base Destruction, where your goal is to bomb the enemy's base...

Ball, where your goal is to shoot the ball into the enemy goal and get more points than your opponent...

And Free for All, where you try to get the most kills, and everyone is your enemy.

Altitude has a wide variety of clans. It also has many different events.

Altitude is an extremely fast-paced game in multiplayer most of all. Multiplayer is its main focus. Be sure to buy it before the Winter Sale is done! If you're not convinced, feel free to download the demo either on Steam or the main website. Links can be found at the top.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:12:56 AM by blocknight »

Doesn't look like something I'd pay money for. Even if it's only $2.50

This game is fun, you just reminded me I had it with this topic.

I played it on a free weekend.
Got boring in like thirty minutes.

it's alright but can get (very) boring. also isn't this your second or third topic about it?

it's alright but can get (very) boring. also isn't this your second or third topic about it?
Yeah, second
:>

if somebody buys me this i'll love them

bought it when it first appeared on steam, was fun in beta but is full of friends now

bought it when it first appeared on steam, was fun in beta but is full of friends now

friends?

fun times with zoneark and tape