YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79141 times)

I really liked this server when it was up. I hope it stays up a good while this time. Don't want admin because I think admin kills the fun of a CityRPG.

old iban mod?!

memories...

Also, with Secretagentman bringing back Wicked's it might steal the hell outta this servers player count.

Well, I might as well apply for it, because I like to moderate.

In-game name: Dionysus
BL_ID: 21185
What is your experience?: Hosting 2 CityRPGs, another soon. Co-hosting 3 TDMs, admin on many servers. Also, come to my WIP to see some of my work some time.
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Yogi, JazZ, Apple Jack (Tesla), Blok, and MAYBE Xalos, but hes hard to please. Off topic: Maybe even you, you're admin on mine. If you were wondering mine is up on Jan 13th.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I really just like moderating. I like to make sure things are all fair and equal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:53:58 PM by K2Dionysus »

Quote from: Happy New Years from our administration team!
posted by YorkTown95 @ 05:16PM on December 31, 2011
The administration team of YorkTown95's CityRPG server wishes you all a happy new year! eventually we will get our server started soon, due to the fact that Kalphiter is busy with his new years party, I'll eventually get the server set up somewhat the year of 2012.

Bank and police station is now being built, making good progresses, about at least 90% done.

In-game name: Okiver
BL_ID: 9905
What is your experience?: I've been hosting 2-3 CityRPG's been admin on a few example Crown's.
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): none, im on my own.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: Because i've been playing CityRPG's since it came out "i think" and i really like this server i remember i was fooling around on it the old one. And yeah, i know how to moderate a server.

I recommend okiver. :D

In-game name:
 Sord213
BL_ID:
What is your experience?:
 Pecon7's, Police Man's, my own server (a lot of times)
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted):
 I could probably get a recommendation from Lugnutz, Jetz, and most of the other current admins at Pecon's, and some players. Crown. Possibly Lalam
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?:
I enjoy city rpgs, I use logic as my center for who should be warned/kicked/etc. I try my best to be a good admin and not have people hate me for being terrible. I can be nice when needed and strict when needed also.

edit: i am also on CST timezone
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:58:38 PM by DaSord213 »

In-game name: KoopaScooper
BL_ID: 9805
What is your experience?: My own server, and about 6 others that I forget.
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): I imagine Swat725 would recommend me, among with Surburb and Hogan (if he still plays.)
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the summer of '09, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.

So thats about 7 applications, damn, I really need to get organized.

Admin application due date has been changed, it is no longer on January 6, it will be on January 4 (This is a Wednesday), sorry for any misunderstandings.

I recommend Okiver, and this is getting feisty >:o

Also, without the option to change where your paycheck goes, it would give the CityRPG a fun challenge.
Imagine after every tick a gunfight and a struggle to get to the bank.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:29:21 PM by K2Dionysus »

I recommend Okiver, and this is getting feisty >:o

Also, without the option to change where your paycheck goes, it would give the CityRPG a fun challenge.
Imagine after every tick a gunfight and a struggle to get to the bank.
I'll make multiple banks if thats ever the case, anyways the weapons are going to be expensive.

So majority of the people recommand Okiver? I suppose I'll automaticly admin him.