Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 78872 times)

About YorkTown95's CityRPG server:
YorkTown95's CityRPG was hosted back in August 2010 and ended in October 2010, we finally bring back the enjoyment of this server, YorkTown95's CityRPG was lost back in October 2010, and couple of days ago (As of 12/30/11) York has managed to find it once again and is now running normally. The server had a topic about it in the gallery section which is located in the link section.

If you like to be updated on my CityRPG Progress (If you have a SteamID), You may join the YorkTown95 Central group to stay posted.

This server is running Jasa's CRP (CityRPG mod) which this has a separate discussion, you can visit that thread that is located in the links section.

Here is a picture of the CRP Client:

This won't even disappoint anyone, but its in a work in progress (As of 2/20/12).

Back to top.

Links:
YorkTown95's CityRPG steam group (YorkTown95 Central)
YorkTown95's CityRPG server gallery topic (August 2010)
Jasa's CRP Modification discussion thread
Building, Industrial, and Server rules (As of 1/15/2012) *
CRP Client (Required to download) *
CityRPG Wiki

* This is highly recommended before you start playing on my server.

Back to top.

Administration Team: (Names are linked, you can click it to go to their profile)
YorkTown95 (Host)
Tx-killer (Co-Host) *
Swat725 (Co-Host)
Surburb (Co-Host)
Jasa (CityRPG Super Admin)^
tikitai (Super Admin)
Sylvanor (Super Admin)
Ipquarx (Admin)
Sord213 (Admin)
Sleven (Admin)
Ben Grapevine (Admin)
RedPikmin11 (Admin)

* These users do not have a forum profile.
^ The rank "CityRPG" on the admin section is the admin of the gamemode, this person has the ability to edit the gamemode.

Back to top.

Screenshots:

Click for full res of 3200x1800 for desktop wallpaper.

Back to top.

Fan Network:
BT CrossBitch Blockland News - Has YorkTown95's city mentioned in this video
YorkTown95's CRP - Created by Surburb, one of my former Super Admin.
Yorktown95's CRP Beta Testing With Jasa - Another video created by Surburb, this is when both Jasa and Surburb testing around the server without me on, even when it was still under construction.

Back to top.

Reporting a player:
You have two choices to report someone from a server.
  • You must send a PM to one of the following admins (Which you're welcome to PM me of course)
  • Go to the YorkTown95 Central group chatroom and the admins will be waiting in there. (Even if you're banned from posting PMs, this is still a good idea.) (Eventually I'll try to convince my admins to get in the chatroom to watch any activity)
But remember you must provide proof first (Screenshots, video, anything that will help us.)

Back to top.

VIP Benefits:
Soon to be updated!

Back to top.

Server Status:

Hosting provided by Kalphiter's Dedicated Hosting Service

Back to top.

Special thanks to:
Kalphiter's Dedicated Hosting Service.
Jasa and his development of CRP.
Diggy's MetroRP server.
The people that came in playing to the server between August to October 2010.
Everyone else that is involved in this server.
Beta testers of the CRP mod.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed here, but please keep them positive.

The client has been updated.
Download

Back to top.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:51:42 PM by YorkTown95 »

what do industrial lots do?

what do industrial lots do?
They can:
Lower your taxes, and get paid extra money from them.

cool. what else are you adding beyond that?

I haven't figured out what I'll add on later, you can suggest them and I'll see what I can do.

Oh by the way I updated the OP a bit.

Really excited about this. Can't wait.

Could you give a percent of completion?

Could you give a percent of completion?
About 80% of it is done.

It will take awhile because I'm giving my admins to build a bank or so on.

oh look it's this again

more like....

hm, say, v6, don't you think?  :cookieMonster:

I don't get it.
eh, i guess you aren't counting back that far.

I look forward to this :D
I havn't been that active cuz I just got terraria and some unfourtanet events have occured (Don't like to talk about it, no it was not a breakup)
:(

I'll get more involved very soon.

Script_Player_Presistance is not making the gamemode not work correctly, Will smith has made an announcement pior to the previous announcements:
Quote from: Glitches to be Attended to
posted by Will smith @ 11:56AM on December 31, 2011
Ok, so as it has been previously mentioned in past announcements, there are a few, well, glitches that need some attention. However, work has begun to repair these problems, possibly caused by a certain add-on... not mentioning any names.

The main bug here is a problem caused by loading a save that has CityRPG lots. For some reason unknown by man at this current time, CityRPG refuses to create triggers for these lots. Therefor, you get nice tax-free baseplates that you can't build on.

I will now proceed to fix these bugs, glitches, errors, whatever thy shall call them.

And I haven't got any information on my dedicated server from kalphiter, due to the fact that he is hosting his new years party 2012, I'll wait a few days to get a reply back, because I already paid my money to him yesterday 6pm.

We're still in need of admins, if you would like to become an admin, fill out an admin application, located on the OP.

forgetYESforgetYESforgetYESfo rgetYESforgetYESforgetYESforg etYESforgetYESforgetYESforget YESforgetYES.
All those times I bugged York to bring it back ...
York, you do not realize how happy I am...
God bless you :D

Edit: York, I recognize your avatar. Will Colsen from Unstoppable.
"Galvin, this is Will Colsen, your conductor speaking. We're gonna run this bitch down." -Will Colsen (Chris Pine)

Edit 2: Anyway, admin applications.
IGN: Zed-36
BL-ID: 17145
Experience: I have been admin, mostly super admin, on about 20 servers. Off the top of my head I can think of Thaky, Kenshi, Wtf._., FlyingFortress, and MaDMaN4LiFE..
Recommendations: I practically just listed them.
Why do I want to me a part of the team: I was a huge fan on the old server and I played hours every day. I can keep things under control, keep players behaving, yet still make sure everyone is having a fun gameplay experience. Please consider me on your team of admins. I would love to help out on a great server with great people.

Edit 3:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:10:09 PM by Blaze0 »