Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79092 times)

People are going to love my taco bell I built.  Even though I could've been more considerate on it's actual sign and the building itself but the parking lot and drive-thru are spot on excellent.

In-game name:Comr4de
BL_ID:11152
What is your experience?: Surburb's cityRP
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Surburb, Racerboy, Kyzor (raeyok), ALeprechaun (hpgucom), your fond memories of the fun times we had on surbs
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: Comcorp I hate to see people exploit glitches and generally be richards, especially on servers like these. I would help to curb such activity while avoiding the abuse of power.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:38:39 AM by comr4de »

100% Com.  Do it man do it.  Everyone loves communistmarts.

Gasmod is going to be active, so I'll need comr4de to do the gas station I suppose.

I loved this server back in '09. YorkTown is one of the people I may consider giving my CRP to when I release it privately.

Gasmod is going to be active, so I'll need comr4de to do the gas station I suppose.
0:-)

Do I still have a chance at this?

In-game name: Sleven

BL_ID: 4540

What is your experience?: Custard's, Suburb's, [C] servers and playing on Diggy's since it was named Large CityRP. Is that -08?

Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Hm, Swat and Nonor(Sylv) are ma bros. But I don't think they want me on the server because of how incredibly superior I am. haha

Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: Many of the CityRP admins I've met are either wimps or dumb. As an admin I would be very strict on the rules, I would not be afraid of banning and I would not take stuff from any player.

Sleven is a good choice as well, certainly even though he didn't put me down as a contact (D:) I would still recommend him from my point of view seeing him and how he acted on diggy's, mine, and other's servers.

Okay, looking at the admin applicatons, I really like Sleven and Comr4de's applications, so eventually they might have a chance to become an admin, but I'm not sure at the moment.

I'm not going to apply because of past problems with the administration team.

good luck anyway

Okay custard but I do hope you join.

Apparently the tax bugs has returned, the saving system is all screwed up because I was loading the bricks, and suddenly got $95 in taxes, and then when I cleared all of the bricks, I had $85 in taxes, I'm suppose to have $10 in taxes, not $95, eventually this will get fixed.

Apparently the tax bugs has returned, the saving system is all screwed up because I was loading the bricks, and suddenly got $95 in taxes, and then when I cleared all of the bricks, I had $85 in taxes, I'm suppose to have $10 in taxes, not $95, eventually this will get fixed.
Whenever an admin loads bricks he gets the combined taxes of every lot in the city. Its because whenever an admin loads bricks it plants the bricks with the admin's ownership and then give them the correct ownership based on the bricks they are attached to. This helps explain why all floating bricks belong to the admin when loading.

Jasa is right, I loaded the save 2 times, and I got like $180 in taxes, which is kinda weird.

Also a new note, admin applications are due tomorrow before 6pm central time (I do not want to accept a late application).

Alright the I'm going to finally announce the new admins that are joining the administrator team of my CityRPG.

Okiver
Comr4de
Sord213
Sleven
Ben Grapevine

I need you 4 (except okiver) to PM / post your BL_ID in here, so I can add you to the admin list.

However if you didn't get picked as an admin, you will be kept on a list that the people that might get picked if we ever need them.

Also, I haven't got any contact from will about the tax loading brick problem, eventually this will get solved.