YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79060 times)

Alright the I'm going to finally announce the new admins that are joining the administrator team of my CityRPG.

Okiver
Comr4de
Sord213
Sleven
Ben Grapevine

I need you 4 (except okiver) to PM / post your BL_ID in here, so I can add you to the admin list.

However if you didn't get picked as an admin, you will be kept on a list that the people that might get picked if we ever need them.

Also, I haven't got any contact from will about the tax loading brick problem, eventually this will get solved.
sord's ID: 5214
comr4de: 11152
sleven: 4540
ben: 5364

I need you 4 (except okiver) to PM / post your BL_ID in here, so I can add you to the admin list.
look on their profiles

so when does this go up?

so when does this go up?
Eventually when I get the bugs all fixed, because I just noticed some bugs yesterday, that really needs to get fixed.

Sorry if It is too late to apply but here goes.

IGN: Rok Lobster

ID:6817

Timezone: EST

Hours you play: I can play after 2:00 pm unless i have homework to do.

Why I should be admin: I like to enforce rules (Not Harshly) Unless i have too,I also like to help new players or anyone in general i know alot about this mod I've played every single important CityRPG to date (Iban's,Diggy's,Wicked´s,Custards,Pitro RP,RP core,JJ Storm's,ETC) You get the idea I've even hosted my own for a while And i beta tested Iban's v3.

People that trust/are friends with me: Ben grapevine,Caden100,moby,Hankjye,Etc.

That about sums it up if you need anything else Pm me thanks in advance.

Sorry if It is too late to apply but here goes.

IGN: Rok Lobster

ID:6817

Timezone: EST

Hours you play: I can play after 2:00 pm unless i have homework to do.

Why I should be admin: I like to enforce rules (Not Harshly) Unless i have too,I also like to help new players or anyone in general i know alot about this mod I've played every single important CityRPG to date (Iban's,Diggy's,Wicked´s,Custards,Pitro RP,RP core,JJ Storm's,ETC) You get the idea I've even hosted my own for a while And i beta tested Iban's v3.

People that trust/are friends with me: Ben grapevine,Caden100,moby,Hankjye,Etc.

That about sums it up if you need anything else Pm me thanks in advance.

(I do not want to accept a late application)
I already announced my admins, I'm sorry but your application was not accepted.

I already announced my admins, I'm sorry but your application was not accepted.

Sorry for double post but could i be put on a waiting list if possible or is that also too late?

Sorry for double post but could i be put on a waiting list if possible or is that also too late?

I suppose thats possible, but I haven't planned on doing such an idea like that, I'll think about it.

I suppose thats possible, but I haven't planned on doing such an idea like that, I'll think about it.
Great thanks!

While waiting for will smith to get back on fixing the bugs, I did make recent announcements on the steam group about the progress.