Author Topic: Siblings acting like immature starfishs.  (Read 2118 times)

Intimidate her. Not directly, just drop subtle hints about why you are more powerful than her.

Either way, my sister is notorious
bribe a herald or kill an official

Parents just got home. Thankfully, the issue seems to be resolved now. My dad sent my sister to bed and I managed to sort things out thankfully. My dad understands the issue now.

bribe a herald or kill an official

whatsthereference.png

Parents just got home. Thankfully, the issue seems to be resolved now. My dad sent my sister to bed and I managed to sort things out thankfully. My dad understands the issue now.

Don't bring up the subject with your parents again if they don't want to talk about it. If they are okay about it, you can talk to them about it.

Jeez, your sister sounds like an starfish.
But, that's how little siblings go. (lol stuff I don't know, I'm the youngest)

edit

Parents just got home. Thankfully, the issue seems to be resolved now. My dad sent my sister to bed and I managed to sort things out thankfully. My dad understands the issue now.

yay

If you fought with your sister you're a moron, I would have given her the computer and walked away, then told my dad on the phone in the other room.

Or hell, be friends with your sister and be the cool big brother and not snitch her out, who the forget cares?
Stop being a goody two shoes.

If you fought with your sister you're a moron, I would have given her the computer and walked away, then told my dad on the phone in the other room.
I didn't fight with her. She attacked me in a blind rage trying to get the phone out of my hand while I was talking to my dad about the issue. She wasn't supposed to be using the computer at the first place.

Or hell, be friends with your sister and be the cool big brother and not snitch her out, who the forget cares?
Stop being a goody two shoes.
My sister and I have always disliked each other, we never really get along very well. I was placed in charge of her anyways.

bribe a herald or kill an official
Or you can rip a poster of her off the wall.

I didn't fight with her. She attacked me in a blind rage trying to get the phone out of my hand while I was talking to my dad about the issue. She wasn't supposed to be using the computer at the first place.
My sister and I have always disliked each other, we never really get along very well. I was placed in charge of her anyways.
You should be the older, bigger person and be nice to her for like, multiple weeks, and maybe you guys can be cool.

My sister is one of my best friends and has been since I decided to do that.

Also, who the forget cares if she's on the computer.
Stop being a tightass and have fun.

whatsthereference.png
Assassin's Creed
Or you can rip a poster of her off the wall.
I would have added that as well, except in the latest game there are only heralds and officials

You should be the older, bigger person and be nice to her for like, multiple weeks, and maybe you guys can be cool.

My sister is one of my best friends and has been since I decided to that.
I tried this years ago, it did not work. My sister is intentionally malicious at times and bugs the hell out of me on purpose.

Also, who the forget cares if she's on the computer.
Stop being a tightass and have fun.
I was put In charge of her, as I said before. Besides, I was already very busy on the computer, and I was trying to install Portal 2, I couldn't just leave it alone.

Hiiro, do you have any siblings?

Hiiro, do you have any siblings?
Based on what he has suggested already, I would highly doubt it, lol

Hiiro, do you have any siblings?
In my post I said I have a sister.

We used to fight a lot. Then I started being nice.

It worked. She's one of my best friends.

Obviously neither of you read my post so everything Planr said is actually unimportant but I'll respond to it anyways!

I tried this years ago, it did not work. My sister is intentionally malicious at times and bugs the hell out of me on purpose.
I was put In charge of her, as I said before. Besides, I was already very busy on the computer, and I was trying to install Portal 2, I couldn't just leave it alone.

She's intentionally malicious because you're a tightass.
Let her do what she wants.
Yeah you were put in charge, stop being a tightass.
And no, installing a game is as easy as "You can use the computer as long as you don't close this window or do anything to it, deal?"


How old is she anyway?