Author Topic: Siblings acting like immature starfishs.  (Read 2119 times)

Bare with me, this is a page stretch.

I have about had it with my loving sister. She is by far the most idiotic person I know in real life. She is a self-obsessed little immature twat who is convinced that the world revolves around her and that she can do whatever the forget she wants.

Let me explain what this is all about:

Just so this is understood:
the other day, my sister went to a friends house to sleep over but left her room in a complete loving mess. My dad has strict rules about keeping our bedrooms clean, and when he went upstairs later on that night he discovered the massive mess my sister had left in her room. Enraged, he called my mom who was driving home from dropping my sister off, who then called my sister and told her that she could spend the night but that she was not allowed to use the computer or her phone and her other stuff for the next day.

Oh and by the way, my sister is homeschooled, so she has to do work over my Christmas break.

Now to today:

A few hours ago, my parents left the house to go to a party, leaving me in charge of my sister (who you may have heard me mention from my previous thread on her)
About 30 minutes ago, I was playing Minecraft while waiting for Portal 2 to install on the computer. My sister was on the couch watching spongebob (she was still allowed to watch tv) and was apparently texting some friends on her phone (she went right to our parents closet and took it out as soon as they left).

My sister gets up and starts demanding that she wants to use the computer, even though she's under punishment and is strictly not allowed. I tell her no and she starts making up this bigass lie that she has to do math homework, despite the fact that she had been sitting around the house watching TV all day as if she has no work. I tell her no again and ask why she has to do it right then at that moment, and she simply smirks at me and walks away to the phone saying "fine, i don't care, im calling daddy". I realized though that my sister probably just wanted to get on facebook and would try the same trick on my dad that she tried on me.

I manage to get to the phone first and start calling him, explaining the situation. Meanwhile, my sister stands beside me following me around screaming "HE IS A LIAR TELL HIM TO SHUT UP". I tell her to be quiet but my dad had already hung up. After this I sit back down at the computer while my sister tries to text my dad on her phone.

A few minutes later she starts pestering me about the computer again. I instead try to offer her to use my IPad instead since I am busy using the desktop and she will probably try to X out of my portal 2 installation, but she refuses, saying she needs to use the desktop specifically for some reason. After this she tries to get to the phone to talk to my dad again. I manage to grab it before she does, and I call dad and try to further explain the situation.

Suddenly, my sister lunges out at me yelling "GIVE ME THE PHONE YOU IDIOT!!", trying to grab the phone out of my hand. I tell her to let go but she is too busy yelling into the phone, screaming "HE IS LYING DONT LISTEN TO HIM TELL HIM TO SHUT UP AND LET ME USE THE COMPUTER". I try to wrestle it out of her grasp as I am still holding it, but she continuously tries to shake me off, yelling "GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!!!". I finally manage to get the phone out of her grap as she continues to kick and scream having her little temper tantrum, as she continues to shout "I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WOULD DIE GO TO HELL YOU IDIOT!!!". My dad calls the house again and I answer, trying to explain what just happened, but he cuts me short and angrily says that he doesn't care for what i have to say and that we are both in huge trouble when he gets home.

What the forget? I didn't even do anything wrong at all, my sister tried to lie to both me and my parents to use the computer even though she isn't allowed to, then she has a little temper tantrum and now I get all the blame.

Parents just got home. Thankfully, the issue seems to be resolved now. My dad sent my sister to bed and I managed to sort things out thankfully. My dad understands the issue now.

/discuss stuff your siblings do that pisses you off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:46:14 AM by Planr »

Sounds like she needs a whooping

then do something about it

Explain it to your parents calmly. The more you react the more you're accused.
Meanwhile your sister will be throwing a fit and being all pissed, your parents will trust you more since you're being calm about it.

Sounds like she needs a whooping
then do something about it
This would probably make the situation worse.

Is it bad that I want to find out how this ends?
The suspense is killing me.

But seriously, calmly explain what you were doing and why you were doing it. Like Dkamm Brickman said, being calm about something like this is the best thing you could right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:26:00 AM by xxxxkill »

and take the punishment, I know it sounds stupid but if you accept it they usually will not do it

Is it bad that I want to find out how this ends?
The suspense is killing me.

But seriously, calmly explain what you were doing and why you were doing it. Like Dkamm said, being calm about something like this is the best thing you could right now.
lolwut

lolwut

CURSE THE BALLS OUT OF ME, for a moment I mixed up your avatar with Dkamm's.
I facepalmed harder than I ever have in my life.

You're annoying your father with stupid sibling problems that you couldn't handle on your own, which is partially his fault because he didn't beat your sister enough.

This image is related:


This would probably make the situation worse.
yes
explaining everything to your father and telling him how you feel about it would undoubtedly make the situation worse
don't ever listen to me, I am obviously a disgrace to humanity and should kill myself just for saying that

yes
explaining everything to your father and telling him how you feel about it would undoubtedly make the situation worse
don't ever listen to me, I am obviously a disgrace to humanity and should kill myself just for saying that

I assume he thought you meant, "Go whip that bitch, put her in her place. ect. ect."

I thought it was implying violence or soemthing.
Stupid me.
I think i'll shut up now.

I thought it was implying violence or soemthing.
Stupid me.
I think i'll shut up now.
not stupid you, you didn't do anything wrong, I didn't make myself clear enough and you misunderstood
it is not your fault, and you do not have to shut up

You're annoying your father with stupid sibling problems that you couldn't handle on your own, which is partially his fault because he didn't beat your sister enough.
I honestly can't tell whether you are being serious or not. Either way, my sister is notorious for trying whatever she can do to get her way when I am the only one in the house to watch over her. She doesn't recognize my authority over her at all when I am put in charge of her and tries to do things her way. And, whenever she tries to fight me to do whatever the hell it is she wants to do, she tries to contact our parents claiming that I am the problem and other stuff like that.

I am not allows though to hit her or harm her, so trying to 'slap her into her place' would get me in massive trouble with my dad and only cause more problems. She just doesn't listen to me.