Author Topic: Pirate RPG  (Read 33574 times)

That could be considered trolling seeing as you were trying to force me to quit.
I'm confused, what?

Why is the client GUI basically the same as DRPG?
Yep, except a crew button is added.

I'm confused, what?
You used a fallacy to try to trick me into one of two choices I was given. I'm running on close to 24 hours of sleep here so forgive me if my logic is out the window.

You used a fallacy to try to trick me into one of two choices I was given. I'm running on close to 24 hours of sleep here so forgive me if my logic is out the window.
the false dillema fallacy is a concept which entails that a person is forced to choose between two choices when there are more that are being ignored.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/false-dilemma.html

Ya, so I chose wasting the money.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 07:45:04 AM by Khepri »

Hello my name is Hoogle, I am a poor orphan boy, my name is hoogle in the videogame blockland though so hi if you know me.

I was wondering what the prices of bricks are? I want to start building but I want to know how much a stud is worth ect. is this information out there?

off topic

Also I'm curious about the edge of the map, I have been following the edge of the game world for a while and I'm starting to wonder what shape it is, at first I thought it was a square but I am suspecting it is a circle. This is really not important or anything but I'm curious about it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:34:39 AM by Hoogle »

It's a really crappy circle.

I measured it yesterday.

Thanks, I'll end my round the world trip now that you confirmed it :D, from my way points I'll try see how large it is. I'm trying to get a picture of how big the world is so I can number each map repeat so I can navigate better.

*Dark Angel*: i was mantys gf before

manty... is there something you aren't telling us?

*Dark Angel*: i was mantys gf before

manty... is there something you aren't telling us?

lolol... Tinkerbella <3

You seriously need either GLOBAL OOC or REPORT, because I lost everything I had when I just joined, and there are no trees in the game world of beginner level.

Also Heed, Jarritos and richmon500 gang banged me and clone, and we thought bread worked, but it turns out it doesnt.

but anyway jarritos gave richmon500 all our stuff and then he d/c'd so we couldnt counter attack and kill them to get it back.

Also Heed, Jarritos and richmon500 gang banged me and clone, and we thought bread worked, but it turns out it doesnt.

but anyway jarritos gave richmon500 all our stuff and then he d/c'd so we couldnt counter attack and kill them to get it back.

Why are you crying about getting owned? He did nothing wrong, welcome to Rpgs with PVP allowed.

Why are you crying about getting owned? He did nothing wrong, welcome to Rpgs with PVP allowed.
no the bread