Author Topic: Pirate RPG  (Read 33571 times)

i don't yet know if you could do that. you could probably create a bot in their place but i don't think you can actually keep their player there.

Is this map just for the beta or you planning to keep using it? It seems a little boring and icebergy. Though big maps cant handle water I understand :(

i don't yet know if you could do that. you could probably create a bot in their place but i don't think you can actually keep their player there.
Rewrite GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame() from scratch. Make it wait a bit and have a seperate function for cleaning up player object?

Is this map just for the beta or you planning to keep using it? It seems a little boring and icebergy. Though big maps cant handle water I understand :(
I'm making a new one atm.

Heedicalking, this is perhaps the best project I've seen you pursue yet. please continue! I'm loving it.

hehe I haven't started a project in like a year. I don't plan on giving up on this one soon either. the real gameplay hasn't even begun and it's getting action

Heedi in Surburbs cityrp (not sure if others) they had a system to deal with escaping jailers. You could disconect instantly but your player stayed for about 10 seconds. So it is possible (though don't ask me how)

Heedi in Surburbs cityrp (not sure if others) they had a system to deal with escaping jailers. You could disconect instantly but your player stayed for about 10 seconds. So it is possible (though don't ask me how)
alright will figure it out.

also, feep, armor does seem to work for me. I tested it out and wearing armor seemed to decrease damage by 8x.

heed, you got my compilation of problems in my PM, right?

I can share more if you're online atm

also, feep, armor does seem to work for me. I tested it out and wearing armor seemed to decrease damage by 8x.
Odd, I was wearing gold and iron attacking a guy with bronze, we both had cutlasses and he won even though I had full health and we stood still attacking each other.

were your levels the same? higher strength in melee means you swing harder and do more damage

were your levels the same? higher strength in melee means you swing harder and do more damage

i had higher melee.

and defence, i think.

Anyway, i'm going to compile tons of more suggestions and bugs now.

There seems to be a major lack in trees, perhaps a farming boost would help because it takes forever to grind farming to be able to even get to level 5.

Trees could have a season where they reproduce, that would be neat.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:45:28 AM by Feep »

Also heed whats up with shops, i wanna build on an island but i can't sell anything to get money.

i really hope you dont reset soon or allow me to be in the closed beta, heed....

i just got 50* woodcutting q_q

now i have 60.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:36:56 AM by Feep »

Did you test it vs cutlass or shovel?

Also, it shouldn't be working for ranged unless you already fixed that.