Author Topic: Blockland TF2 competitive Teams (Highlander and 6v6)  (Read 24353 times)

pro engie right here Bro  :iceCream: :iceCream:

op confuses me
is engineer the only available class?

also shouldn't the applications be in the form of a recorded clip or something? stat pages don't mean much.
The engies do have a clip to do, but as far as I know everyone else have a duel. I'm thinking if you want to get in you could challenge one of the people up there.

replay editor is being a jerk so i'm going to have to use fraps

i'll see if i can get a good clip of me playing on foundry before i go to sleep.

forget year I got some good foundry footage - for 200 ping I think I did pretty damn well. although I missed a lot of cool kills because I forgot to enable fraps now and then >:C
throwing it together in movie maker, brb

Applied.
I can give more footage if needed - that was a pretty slow game.
I start out by defending and turtling for a bit, and then at the end go out and demonstrate my assault engie skills B)
http://qpounders.createaforum.com/engie-tryouts/hope-change-sentries-daedalus-2012

Judging by the fact that we only have a pyro backup (and soon and engie backup) for sure, I could at least try to backup most classes, just give me some fair warning if possible.

Judging by the fact that we only have a pyro backup (and soon and engie backup) for sure, I could at least try to backup most classes, just give me some fair warning if possible.

I'm utility backup as well.

Just don't put me as Scout, Sniper, or Demoman. The results will be disappointing.

Bob says he's gonna look at my footage in a bit.
I hope it's good enough 3:

Don't HOPE for it, you WILL do it.

Be. In. It. To. Win. It.

Kick bitch ass. Show them no loving mercy.

Kick bitch ass. Show them no loving mercy.
Not Even For My Pet Saxton Crab???