Author Topic: The NEW -MoA- clan!  (Read 20883 times)

<3 Snake.

I would prefer that a person not enter our clan without getting to know and play with teh members for a while.

Speaking of, tell me on MSN when you people are on and I will log in.

can i be in anti and snake?

I think I should be able to joining the Masters of Age(of time) because I am a highly skilled player, I can hook up the log challenge fast, find the level 1 and do it fast and I help noobs to the top all of the time. I have player for over a year and I am Ok at scripting because I have not really been practicing lately. I am easy to become friends with unless I am back stabbed, you are tribal or you are a complete richard. I have been friends with shaun and rudy for quite a while and I have learned lots since I have started playing. I would also like to join this clan because currently I am without a clan and I think it would be cool to join an awesome clan like this one. I am easy to get to know and I know when to stop when someone tells me to.
I'm not sure how many words that is because I don't have a word count  :panda:

Please accept me  :panda:

"fast" lol.

When did scripting come into it...

No clue, am I close to being accepted?

Hmm, that was a pretty convincing argument...and the cat picture sealed the deal..

I'd give you the advice of hanging around the MoA members when they are online for a little while...I don't see any problems so far of you taking Cougar's spot...

You're winning me over more and more with every thing you say.  xD

LOL

you used 'i' 20 times.

You're winning me over more and more with every thing you say.  xD
orly?

Des should get in automatically coz Des is cul.

to get in we have to write a 200 word essay and we have to get voted in?

Yea if they like jooo

Ugh.  Is anything actually planned for the clan currently or what?