Poll

What should the next movie be about?

Comedy, Used car salesman and a ex-treasure hunter set out to infiltrate the mob
4 (40%)
Action, Man is being hunted becuase he was framed
6 (60%)
??
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Frontline - A Blockland Action Movie  (Read 977 times)

FRONTLINE
Pretty much my first action movie. Please give constructive critCIAm, and sorry for not finishing it, i've been really busy lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwjXLzN0YOo&feature=channel_video_title

I guess I enjoyed it, although it was a bit too dark and gave out too much green in the scene where there were a lot of trees. Good job, I'd rate, if you want me to, 8.5/10 so far.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

I might be making another movie, any ideas for one?

That was actually really good, the acting wasn't half bad and I like the knocking out scene, it was really creative.

if you want an idea, you should try to organize synchronized flying, i think that would be really impressive.

I liked it, it seemed like a lot of effort went into this, Good job!

My only advice to you, is if you have someone die, I wouldn't use red bricks for blood. A lot of people don't like blood in Blockland in general, and it just doesn't loof very good.

Oh, also search for "path cam," it's a mod that is very nice as far as filming goes.

My only advice to you, is if you have someone die, I wouldn't use red bricks for blood. A lot of people don't like blood in Blockland in general, and it just doesn't loof very good.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.

Excellent! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it!

I'm looking for some actors for my next movie, PM me if you are intrested.

Post info on what your next movie will be, what actors/builders are needed, what times the server is up, etc.

Alright, i'm still not exactly sure on what the movie plot is so i'm putting a poll up.